Wrexham mechanic needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrexham mechanic needed

Hi again folks, I'm losing the plot here with my surf, I can't get it going at all so called in a local mechanic. He came round 3 or 4 times, seemed to be on the right track, then disappeared off the face of the planet leaving my engine in bits. I've called and called, been round to his house even and he just gave me the keys back and said he'd be round soon to finish it. This was in beginnng of May!

Now I can't find any other mechanic/garage willing to touch it cos it sounds a bit difficult. I've had diesel spill all over my drive destroying that which probably isn't speeding up the house sale either...

So do any of you know a good, reliable mechanic who would take on a job like this?

I'm off away for a couple of days tomorrow, not purposely being ignorant if I don't reply straight away to any replies! :-)

Cheers

Stu

Originally posted by stoo View Post
    Hi again folks, I'm losing the plot here with my surf, I can't get it going at all so called in a local mechanic. He came round 3 or 4 times, seemed to be on the right track, then disappeared off the face of the planet leaving my engine in bits. I've called and called, been round to his house even and he just gave me the keys back and said he'd be round soon to finish it. This was in beginnng of May!

Now I can't find any other mechanic/garage willing to touch it cos it sounds a bit difficult. I've had diesel spill all over my drive destroying that which probably isn't speeding up the house sale either...

So do any of you know a good, reliable mechanic who would take on a job like this?

I'm off away for a couple of days tomorrow, not purposely being ignorant if I don't reply straight away to any replies! :-)

Cheers

Stu
    What was wrong with it to need the engine taking to bits?

Comment

Sorry, I say engine- it's the fuel system, pump and injectors that's all disconnected. Lots of bits piled up in footwell that need going backin place before anyone else can start figuring it out. OriginL problem was it just would not start.

Comment

Working...
      X