yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing dog Bournemouth area (FOUND! )...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing dog Bournemouth area (FOUND! )...

I know theres lots members are this area, so posting this for a friend......

Rupert went missing at around 11pm. We just stopped walking the streets looking for him sad.gif We've searched the places where he goes for walks and a few other possibles (open areas etc. and the high street).

So, if anyone hears of a small lurcher type - grey'ish, slightly brindle, with a rough coat found / sighted in Bournemouth or the surrounding area please let me know.

Mobile: 07914 735 984 or pm.
    he looks like this...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1075923325

many thanks.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Phillip hasn't been down there has he

On a serious note i hope they find him as there's nothing worse than not knowing where they are and if they are ok or not
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Apparently Rupert was found by the police last night and returned to his owners this morning once the police station re-opened.

(I put out a few messages to people I know from the area and this message was relayed back to me from someone who frequents an online equine forum)

All's well that ends well!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
        Apparently Rupert was found by the police last night and returned to his owners this morning once the police station re-opened.

(I put out a few messages to people I know from the area and this message was relayed back to me from someone who frequents an online equine forum)

All's well that ends well!
        My old dog always ended up in the cop shop after going missing, i think he quite liked it in the cells.

Its always a good idea to have your pets microchiped then at least you have a good chance of seeing them again.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Yup, all's well that ends well.

Dawg is safe and sound.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
            My old dog always ended up in the cop shop after going missing, i think he quite liked it in the cells.

Its always a good idea to have your pets microchiped then at least you have a good chance of seeing them again.
            The vets we use only charge a tenner to do it as well...

Comment

Working...
            X