What the hell happened...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
    Bought mine from Roughtrax but they don't seem to be listing it now. Toyota main dealer then...
    got mine from main stealer last month £17.00 next day delivery to dealership. ordered 4.30pm friday was in stock 9.30am Saturday, well immpressed
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I've always got mine from the parts factor just up the road from me, as long as it 0.9 Bar.........well I've never had a problem anyway....................oh cr@p I bet I have problems now I've just said that.....
      If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

###### hell John! You made of money??

Just get one from Roughtrax, or (as has already been said) a 0.9 bar one from your motor factors. There's nothing magical about them, and a working one of any description is better than what you have.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Just get one from Roughtrax, or (as has already been said) a 0.9 bar one from your motor factors. There's nothing magical about them, and a working one of any description is better than what you have.
          for the price of 3 packets of smokes i m not into risking my nice new shinny cylinder head.
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

The Roughtrax one on my 3.0 seeps ever so slightly. I know this because there is a tiny red stain on the top of the rad where the coolant has leaked then evaporated leaving the antifreeze. I've known this for some time though and haven't noticed the water level dropping in the rad or the expansion bottle. May be this is what Wishbone was talking about?
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
            X