Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phone networks O2 or Three

thinking of upgrading, its between BT O2 and Three

I also like the O2 BT open WiFi hotspots, but three claim to have free WiFi hotspots as well and their MiFi system. Anybody out there got any of these systems.

anybody here on the Three network

Back in the day Baby

I'm on 02. Have been for quite some time and get £20 per month discount on the mobile bills. I use tethering on the mobile for a portable internet connection instead of paying £15 per month on their mobile 3G dongles.
    Have not read up on MiFi (never heard of it til just now )

Not sure how three can have wifi hotspots as 802.11a/b/g/n only travells a short distance.

Also with 02 you get home broadband for £7.50 per month which is high quality, and their customer service all speak native English and so communicating with them is no hasle.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I was with 02 for 15yr, took a 3 deal to try for 6months.
      They are without doubt the worst company I have very had the misfortune of dealing with.

I am now back on O2 thankfully.
      Brian

Comment

Thanks Yoshie

Their mobile (Three) WiFi is called MiFi, its a device about the size of a packet of cigarettes.
        They claim it creates a mini cloud of WiFi when switched on, I asked the shop how it works... specs.. they don't know.
        My guess is that is just a broadband connect on their 3G network and this thing creates a WiFi from that 3G access.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Working...
        X