Anyone live in Newquay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live in Newquay

Hello bought my surf a few weeks ago starting to panic worried that if anything does go wrong its going to cost a fortune.I have been to a few garages they look at it like its from mars.Does anyone no someone near Newquay that would be able to fix it if something goes wrong and service it im hearing about things your ment to do to the engine when they have been imported can anyone tell me what this is or are they talking !!!!.

thanks claire

claire i live in camelford about 20 miles up the a39 and have found most garages round here to be usless. the service that parklands provide is crap because once they learn you want parts for and import they lose their "friendly" attitude. have a look around truro, failing that at at the saltash roundabout before the tamar bridge there is a garage called imports 4u. i didn't buy my surf from them but they were very helpful and offered to service the beast etc as they knew most garages were getting disgruntled with all jap imports not just surfs.

Comment

Originally posted by claire
      Hello bought my surf a few weeks ago starting to panic worried that if anything does go wrong its going to cost a fortune.I have been to a few garages they look at it like its from mars.Does anyone no someone near Newquay that would be able to fix it if something goes wrong and service it im hearing about things your ment to do to the engine when they have been imported can anyone tell me what this is or are they talking !!!!.

thanks claire
      Theres a place over in St Dennis. Last time I was there he was selling Surfs. He used to build specisl 4x4's.
      As for spares check our web site for suppliers.( Links-Accessories )

Geoff.
      Last edited by rubblebags; 22 June 2004, 11:19.
      Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Originally posted by matt steds
        claire i live in camelford about 20 miles up the a39 and have found most garages round here to be usless. the service that parklands provide is crap because once they learn you want parts for and import they lose their "friendly" attitude. have a look around truro, failing that at at the saltash roundabout before the tamar bridge there is a garage called imports 4u. i didn't buy my surf from them but they were very helpful and offered to service the beast etc as they knew most garages were getting disgruntled with all jap imports not just surfs.
        Hello thanks for your reply i have only had it a few weeks love it but having doubts.claire

Comment

Working...
        X