shall we try this again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shall we try this again?

going to pick my truck up from the dealer for the third time today once when i bought it then this will be the second time it has been back for an over heating problem he has now changed the rad cap and thermostat and now recons that even after a 50mile trip it still hasn't over heated, i realy hope he is right as if it does it again i dont know what i will do as i am due to go to south wales for the first weekend in july and need the motor for the trip, it has already cost me £200 of hire car since he had the truck back the second time so to say my pockets are a little light is an understatment. The worst thing about it is that for the past week i have had a pair of 2 inch lift springs sat in my hallway waiting to be fitted . anyway i will post after i have picked her up and let people know what has happened

Goodluck m8, hope the Surf's OK and stays that way!

Geoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lickit
      going to pick my truck up from the dealer for the third time today once when i bought it then this will be the second time it has been back for an over heating problem he has now changed the rad cap and thermostat and now recons that even after a 50mile trip it still hasn't over heated, i realy hope he is right as if it does it again i dont know what i will do as i am due to go to south wales for the first weekend in july and need the motor for the trip, it has already cost me £200 of hire car since he had the truck back the second time so to say my pockets are a little light is an understatment. The worst thing about it is that for the past week i have had a pair of 2 inch lift springs sat in my hallway waiting to be fitted . anyway i will post after i have picked her up and let people know what has happened
      Whassup Mark, need backup? I've FA else to do except go to the Golf range tomorrow. You know where I am m8.
      ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Working...
      X