Interior lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior lighting

My two front bulbs have blown and the main one has been replaced with some sort of spider thing made from what look like Xmas tree bulbs!!! I'm going to replace the lot with some White led type bulbs anyone know the sort I need to get? And are all 4 bulbs the same fitment?

they're not all the same, front map lights are a pretty standard size from memory, can't remember what specific size though, the other two are slightly longer, and an odd size to get, i got the closest i could find and bent the terminals to suit
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

ian how are you mate

Comment

I was looking to do the same thing and found this the other day:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-TRD-HIL...item335bf28a90

Seems like a fair price. Used to live in Australia for over 7 years and there were surf's everywhere, The aussies love them.
        I told the butcher I'd give him £25 if he got the meat down off the top shelf. He said he couldn't. The steaks were too high.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
          My two front bulbs have blown and the main one has been replaced with some sort of spider thing made from what look like Xmas tree bulbs!!! I'm going to replace the lot with some White led type bulbs anyone know the sort I need to get? And are all 4 bulbs the same fitment?
          Hi
          Cant comment on the sizes but I've been using "Ultraleds" for a few years now with great success. There not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. They do all sizes, colours and shades, and bright. All the interior lights of one of my other cars has had thier kit fitted for a few years now and I've had no problems whatsoever which is more than I can say for some of the cheaper stuff I bought. I'm in the process of fittting some LED lightstrips for the dimly lit cargo area. When I'm done If anyones interested I'll post some pics with details.
          Regards
          S.

Comment

Originally posted by scottiedog View Post
            If anyones interested I'll post some pics with details.
            Regards
            S.

Absolutely!

Comment

Working...
            X