No announcement yet.

@tony N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, will have the wheels tomorrow, do you want the tyres? 4x BFG A/T's, two good, two worn. Don't know what size they are, just standard looking.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post

OK, will have the wheels tomorrow, do you want the tyres? 4x BFG A/T's, two good, two worn. Don't know what size they are, just standard looking.
      ummmm,dunno what sort of spondoolies are we talking with tyres then tony.??? also i need to see if they will fit over the centre of the hubs before i buy them,can you do me a small flavour and measure the centre boss diameter for me.pretty please.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

not much, say £30 inc tyres, or £20 for just wheels?

will measure holes tomorrow and let you know.

Comment

not much, say £30 inc tyres, or £20 for just wheels?

will measure holes tomorrow and let you know.

is that per wheel? and i measured the nissan freewheel hubs today,115mm diammeter,and i bet your gonna say bugga the hilux are 107mm.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            is that per wheel? and i measured the nissan freewheel hubs today,115mm diammeter,and i bet your gonna say bugga the hilux are 107mm.
            nooo, for them all dummy! Unless you want pay more, I was trying to help you out....

will find out later..

Comment

nooo, for them all dummy! Unless you want pay more, I was trying to help you out....

will find out later..
              no dummy,you were meant to say yea thats each,im trying to help YOU out.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

lol, well it might be a moot point, Toy hubs are 107mm, like you say, the 8 spoke steels I have here have 110mm hole so we'll see what the genuine ones are.

At least Toyota wheels are lug centered, not hub, so the hole isn't a tight fit over hub. :fingers crossed:

Comment

lol, well it might be a moot point, Toy hubs are 107mm, like you say, the 8 spoke steels I have here have 110mm hole so we'll see what the genuine ones are.

At least Toyota wheels are lug centered, not hub, so the hole isn't a tight fit over hub. :fingers crossed:

mmmmmmm,well can you do me another favour tony,if the genuine wheels do have 107mm bosses,can you let me know if i will get away with machining 4mm out of the centre and still have enough material there so the wheel nuts can pick up without weakening the rims.if you catch my drift,i know a man that has a big lathe.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X