@tony N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @tony N

hi tony i tried ringing you several times today,just wondered if you had any 16" steel hilux rims(original not aftermarket) lying around up there in amongst all your junk.
    www.overfab.uk

I have 1, its actually a 16" steel 3rd Gen wheel.. lol

I can get some, have a guy wants a set of 8 spokes with M/T's I have here that he wants for his pickup, that has stock steels ATM. Can do a deal for his old ones, or where you after free ones?
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      I have 1, its actually a 16" steel 3rd Gen wheel.. lol

I can get some, have a guy wants a set of 8 spokes with M/T's I have here that he wants for his pickup, that has stock steels ATM. Can do a deal for his old ones, or where you after free ones?
      no mate dont want freebies, name your price basically.i know the original steel hilux wheels are bullet proof,so was needing some to fit on this nissan patrol we have down here.obviously need to check clearance and make sure theres no rubbing first.just need the wheels though as we have tyres.if they fit we will need seven,four for the truck and a few as spares to go on the rear tyre rack.if you can help out would be greatly appreciated.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

ok, I'll find out tomorrow if he wants these wheels, and wants to get shot easily of his old ones.

Comment

Mark you remember those steel wheels you gave to Will.I have them now so if they will be any use at all let me know and we'll sort something out about getting them to you
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ok, I'll find out tomorrow if he wants these wheels, and wants to get shot easily of his old ones.
            cheers tony.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              Mark you remember those steel wheels you gave to Will.I have them now so if they will be any use at all let me know and we'll sort something out about getting them to you
              would that be the ones with the round holes in,if so they are aftermarket ones and are no where near as strong as the original toyota steel rims.but thanks anyways rich.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

I'll get a pic tomorrow for you as i can't remember tell the truth.I know the hub hole and stud holes are round but thats all i remember about them and that they got tyres on them

Comment

I'll get a pic tomorrow for you as i can't remember tell the truth.I know the hub hole and stud holes are round but thats all i remember about them and that they got tyres on them
                  ok rich no probs,cheers mate.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

nope rich you def wrong there m8 sorry to say mark had my original wheels n tyres to put back on stein when i had set off him, then the wheels i had off mark i gave him back when we did mitsys engine swap those ones were what i had off lee then i had the 33's off you from gwh's old truck

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                      nope rich you def wrong there m8 sorry to say mark had my original wheels n tyres to put back on stein when i had set off him, then the wheels i had off mark i gave him back when we did mitsys engine swap those ones were what i had off lee then i had the 33's off you from gwh's old truck

Comment

oi dont you start with ya

Comment

i forgot you had those from Lee

Comment

LMAO,THATS OK RICH,I FORGOT WILL GAVE ME THE OTHER WHEELS BACK.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                              LMAO,THATS OK RICH,I FORGOT WILL GAVE ME THE OTHER WHEELS BACK.
                              plonkers!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X