No announcement yet.

body lift kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you read apache's post .is it that time of the month for him .got a bit silly didn't she .not sure how old he is perhaps shes going through the change .people seem to get a bit woman on here you now excitable think some should stay on the other side .not like me i can do it on both sides.think you know wot i mean graham

Comment

It's you who's answering your own posts, bitch. And what's this 'untouchable' shite? Tinfoil hat fell off today did it?

Yes, I agree, he advertised 2", you received 1 3/4" - send em back, fair enuff.

What I AM saying is £45 is a serious bargain price, be it 1.5", 2", whatever. I wouldn't bother my ar5e making a kit for that kind of money. He's making next to nothing for his few hours stood at his lathe and I want a return for my efforts even as a hobby lathe fiddler - like Mark does, and his is a business so he NEEDS to make profit.

If you want a 2" kit, go lay out £70 - £80 for a cheaper kit, or much more for one with all the bits including brackets. If you can live with the loss of 6mm or so (if you really think its gonna matter, stick a few more PSI in your tyres) then you've got a lift kit for about what it costs to make one!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

[QUOTE=Apache;640741]It's you who's answering your own posts, bitch. And what's this 'untouchable' shite? Tinfoil hat fell off today did it?

Ahh i take off me foils cos I'm having my highlights done and the red mist of liverpool strikes ! just cos Rafa's gone and left you poor thing So Sir david Moyes will lead the blues to greater victories and the Toffees will reign supreme ! Don't know about you Mate but I have had a great BBq with mates I haven't seen since coming back from the Kelpers capital, trouble is we don't seem to hold as much alcohol as we used to ! people seemed to fall over far too quick !

Oh and Andy... Get a Surf !
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Glad to see the back of Rafa to be honest, and here's hoping ol' glassback Torres goes too. What a waste of money he was! All that money for hospital bills! Hoping to see Martin O'neill at the 'pool sooner or later, and some money to buy players might be good...

I share the house with two blue-noses - damn them!

Comment

he lost me wot the fcuk has that to do with apache geting all moooody and another thing you aint even got a surf you poof
            Last edited by steve s; 6 June 2010, 20:16.

Comment

Not hard...

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                he lost me wot the fcuk has that to do with apache geting all moooody and another thing you aint even got a surf you poof
                Wasted on a smallhorn

Comment

hold on FFS calm down .growler made me bumper brackets and rad brackets FOR A 2" KIT unlike all you experts on here i haven't done a body lift before .so rather than scrap the brackets than andy made me and make new ones i asked if the seller would replace them with 2" blocks he being what seems like a great bloke said yes and he would refund the p+p as well cant get better than that .so all calm down 1/4 ins didn't bother me and at the price you couldn't complain ,but the kit was advertised as a 2" kit .if it had been advertised as about 2" or somewhere between 1 1/2 to 2" then i would of waited until the kit arrived before getting the brackets .
                  Have you got the brackets then Steve ??

Comment

You post insults in 'general', you run the risk of the thread moving on to football or internet speeds. You've been here long enough to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                      Have you got the brackets then Steve ??
                      yes mate thank alot and hopefully before the end of the week ill have spacers to match not that apache likes the fact i sent them back .think s i should of thrown your brackets in the bin and used the shorter spacers .he needs to get a mans car the tarts mobile he drives is turning him all nancy boy .but never mind him i owe you a pint or several hope we meet up one day all the best mate .

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        You post insults in 'general', you run the risk of the thread moving on to football or internet speeds. You've been here long enough to know that.
                        you started it .you just twisted it so that i look like the bad boy. so ill stop this thread .

Comment

No, you started it - no back answers.

Comment

No Worries Steve, just glad you got them OK. So long as you get the lift you want, who you get it off is up to you especially if you have budget to work too

Yes you can get "better" kits out there, and Mark's probably would be amongst the best out there, along with Tony N, but you have to cut your cloth accordingly.

You are geting the "faulty" ones replaced at no extra cost to you and that is all that matters at the end of the day.

Don't worry I'll get down your way at some point and you can show me some of the lanes around there

Comment

Oh and I bought a CHARCOAL fuelled BBQ

Comment

you started it .you just twisted it so that i look like the bad boy. so ill stop this thread .
                                Originally posted by Apache View Post
                                No, you started it - no back answers.
                                Let's not bicker now boy's and I'll take the blame
                                Now go stand in the naughty corner and write out 100 times "I will not bicker on the HLS forum"

Comment

Working...
                                X