Bournemouth stag weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bournemouth stag weekend

Had a stag weekend for a friend the weekend just gone. Bournemouth is a crazy place! I've so many stories from those two days it's unbelievable. Plus I'm still remembering bits n pieces as the week goes on.

If I have a faint whiff of someone I know getting married then Bournemouth is the place for the stag do. I can't even put up the photo's theyre that shocking!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Used to go the Bournemouth every weeked during the summer of '84. I was single at the time and Living in Reading, plus I had use of a company car (Maestro!) with free fuel.
    It was a calm place back then, nice traditional pubs. There was a burger joint there called Ali Baba's if I remember, burgers the size of dinner plates!

Comment

Swansea's miles better, closely followed by Cardiff. Everywhere else I've been pales into insignificence.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I used to go to Cardiff for work quite a lot. Still need to see the night life in Swansea. Cardiff was great, decent music too and there seems to be more nice looking women compared to around here!

Just started seeing a girl from Reading.. She doesn't think so but she has an accent that to me sounds like she's from Cornwall!
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

did you notice that all the shop windows in bournemouth are bifocal,way too many old gits live there.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            I used to go to Cardiff for work quite a lot. Still need to see the night life in Swansea. Cardiff was great, decent music too and there seems to be more nice looking women compared to around here!

Just started seeing a girl from Reading.. She doesn't think so but she has an accent that to me sounds like she's from Cornwall!
            Congratulations on the girl tony...I always thought you were gay!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              It's a smother.
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                Thanks for the confidence!

I'm going to have to put my side steps back on though. She's 5 foot 2
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Wahey! Short chicks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                    Wahey! Short chicks!
                    Exactly how I feel She's very cute
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

My wife is 5,3.
                      It's fun watching her trying to get in.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Exactly how I feel She's very cute
                        Lets have some photos of her provocatively doing cartwheels on the bonnet of the Surf then. Y'know. Like that chick Tawny Kitaen on the Whitesnake videos of the late 80s!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXi...aynext_from=ML

Ahhhhh, takes me back to my yoof!

Comment

Haha, they do don't they? I've recently moved to that area from the south coast and noticed the accent. Yaard instead of yard, alroight boi? Referring to people as 'That matey boi' too... Funny how if you go a few miles east to Bracknell/Wokingham area, everyone speaks 'normally'...

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                            Lets have some photos of her provocatively doing cartwheels on the bonnet of the Surf then. Y'know. Like that chick Tawny Kitaen on the Whitesnake videos of the late 80s!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXi...aynext_from=ML

Ahhhhh, takes me back to my yoof!
                            I'll see what I can do, although you would probably want photos of the other bird I was seeing - she does photo shoots and she is younger, 21 this year
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
                              Haha, they do don't they? I've recently moved to that area from the south coast and noticed the accent. Yaard instead of yard, alroight boi? Referring to people as 'That matey boi' too... Funny how if you go a few miles east to Bracknell/Wokingham area, everyone speaks 'normally'...
                              Exactly what I was thinking!
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X