New User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
    I thought that was probably the case but the Yorkshire/Scots genetic cross of my DNA couldn't resist the temptation of something for free...

lol
    I thought i was pushing it a bit too far with the roughtrax voucher TBH.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I'll be happy with whatever I get....
      It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
        I'll be happy with whatever I get....

Lets talk...

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hello ! wondered where you'd been, got a blue star myself while you've been busy too, done a few little mod on the the truck too, and a few more with Mudskipper, well passed spanners and broke fingers hehe.

Couple of vids of our outtings on my youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2

Not had any stickers yet, but Mudskipper got some awsome ones from somewhere.....

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Lets talk...

Ooooooooh you smooth talker you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
              Hello ! wondered where you'd been, got a blue star myself while you've been busy too, done a few little mod on the the truck too, and a few more with Mudskipper, well passed spanners and broke fingers hehe.

Couple of vids of our outtings on my youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2

Not had any stickers yet, but Mudskipper got some awsome ones from somewhere.....

peace
              cal
              Hello my lovely,

Wow, sounds like you've been busy hun. I've had a new rad fitted so far is all. Only cos it had a leak. Other than that not done much to it.

Other than that, just general diy stuff.

Hope all's well with you...

Comment

Happy 200th post. Are you having a party?
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

are you going to become a post whore then Karen.I did say POST WHORE but then by the time someone quotes and edits this post i doubt it will look like what i posted
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    are you going to become a post whore then Karen.I did say POST WHORE but then by the time someone quotes and edits this post i doubt it will look like what i posted
                    I didn't even realise it was that many already!

I think I've got a long way to catch up with you guys, so what does that make you???

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Instigator View Post
                      I didn't even realise it was that many already!

I think I've got a long way to catch up with you guys, so what does that make you???
                      They actually sleep with there computers thats why they have such high post counts.

Plus the fact they type crap like im doing now to keep post counts high.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

if you look back at my 19037 post then you will find that the odd 37 post are helpful and the rest is just crap
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Also overland planning

Hi...

Myself and Mrs800Days are also planning a pretty hefty trip. We went for a Surf over a Landcruiser as the 2nd hand price on Surfs was much more to our bank managers liking.

Have a mooch around our website....

www.aroundtheworldin800days.com

We are planning on leaving next March if all goes to plan. If you have any questions about car prep, please ask. Hopefully I'll be able to help. We are planning on being pretty self sufficient, so I've been researching hot water systems, full dual battery electrics, on board air, cooking supplies, etc, etc. It's pretty much been my life for the last 6 months so hopefully I can help. We ahve just literally started pulling the car apart to begin the prep work.

This forum has been a great resource so far, so be sure to use the search options, I've found most of the answers I've been looking for.

Good luck.

Andy
                          http://www.aroundtheworldin800days.com/
                          http://www.facebook.com/aroundtheworldin800days

Comment

Hey Andy,

Thanks for your message. Didn't buy a Surf in the end, instead got a Nissan Patrol 3.0, which I've currently got parked in Zambia. Starting a shorter 3 month trip through Southern and Eastern Africa in October, then three months without the car through South America, and also preparing a longer, proper vehicle-dependent trip going overland along the east-coast of Africa to Egypt and across into the Middle East and then Europe for some time next year. Have kitted the Patrol out with a roof tent, sixth tyre, air compressor, dual batteries and some air helper springs, other than that just sticking with the standard set-up.

Had a quick browse through your site as well. Looks like you're getting nicely prepped and ready to go. Always good to have something to look forward to.

Cheers
                            Joova

p.s. are you on the HUBB as well?

Comment

See you on the road...we plan on heading out next spring...if they stop killing each other in the middle east..

Off to maroc in sept this year for a shakedown...now off to check your site.

Originally posted by 800Days View Post
                              Hi...

Myself and Mrs800Days are also planning a pretty hefty trip. We went for a Surf over a Landcruiser as the 2nd hand price on Surfs was much more to our bank managers liking.

Have a mooch around our website....

www.aroundtheworldin800days.com

We are planning on leaving next March if all goes to plan. If you have any questions about car prep, please ask. Hopefully I'll be able to help. We are planning on being pretty self sufficient, so I've been researching hot water systems, full dual battery electrics, on board air, cooking supplies, etc, etc. It's pretty much been my life for the last 6 months so hopefully I can help. We ahve just literally started pulling the car apart to begin the prep work.

This forum has been a great resource so far, so be sure to use the search options, I've found most of the answers I've been looking for.

Good luck.

Andy
                              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X