• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!!

This makes lucifer look small!!

No hard feelings Phantom
    Keep On Truckin!

Lol my other half is 5' tall she would never get up into that..............mmmm thats got me thinking....................I wonder how much it would cost to raise mine that high??????????????????
    If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

Thats Badger's pick-up, part of the gang.

Comment

Its the biggest tallest road legal hilux in the country!!
        Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Yeah, I know.

Comment

What engine is in it?
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Rv8.

Comment

Lost on me, the diffs are still only what 18" 22" off the floor.
                With that height, fecin useless off road

Lift as little as you can get away with for what you need = a usable truck.
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  Lost on me, the diffs are still only what 18" 22" off the floor.
                  With that height, fecin useless off road

Lift as little as you can get away with for what you need = a usable truck.
                  Thats not what its about though, its a show truck.

Everyone wants something different from their truck. Simon just wants it as big as poss!

Has anyone actually measured it against the ex-Shane Lynch double cab that LA S built awhile back? That was always said to be the biggest double cab in the UK, not sure if its still on the show circuit.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

http://www.hightrux.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

The build story is interesting, those wheels that turned up! I would have been at the door with a shotgun for that money!!!!!
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Rv8.

Wrong sorry,

Its a 3.5 V8 TVR engine, but he thinks it may have been bored out!
                        I'll be seeing him in a couple of hours at the Laughton country show.
                        Meanwhile here's the truck in action at the Pod last august.

Sorry it's not very good quality!

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=e4275ca5.flv

Alan
                        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

No hard feelings taken he is a good friend of ours. That truck (Irrational Behavior) is running 46s and if you think it is big, think again it was running 49s and has just been lowered 3 inches.
                          The truck Tony is talking about (Shane Lynche's old truck) is now owned by Paul Parsons and is on the Isle of Wight. He now also drives the Red Dragon ride truck, ( the only race spec monster ride truck) and it is still on the scene.
                          Simons truck (pictured) is the same height as Nitro Seans Range Rover (The Orange Crush).
                          Anything else you want to know?
                          I'm full of useless information.
                          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Can I have Wednesdays lottery numbers please Steve !
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                              No hard feelings taken he is a good friend of ours. That truck (Irrational Behavior) is running 46s and if you think it is big, think again it was running 49s and has just been lowered 3 inches.
                              The truck Tony is talking about (Shane Lynche's old truck) is now owned by Paul Parsons and is on the Isle of Wight. He now also drives the Red Dragon ride truck, ( the only race spec monster ride truck) and it is still on the scene.
                              Simons truck (pictured) is the same height as Nitro Seans Range Rover (The Orange Crush).
                              Anything else you want to know?
                              I'm full of useless information.

Glad of that lol!!

some how I thought that you guys would know the truck/owner!!

it is coming to JJJ!! Im really looking forward to seeing it.
                              Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Working...
                              X