I just got...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got...

...a new uj for the surf. Once it's on...she's going to be getting ready for departure to a new life...3 miles up the road at tintin's.

We have an old p reg Mitsubishi space wagon( loads of kids, didn't have a telly for years). It's finally broken...gearbox sounds unreal...so we needed another people mover. Looked at a zafira...just hated it. Looked at a galaxy...not really big enough, and too much money for a recent one. We ended up with a 54 plate KIA Sedona. It's got a 2.9 diesel lump, 60123 miles on it,DVD screens/player and a 12 month unconditional warranty...£2700.
    My dad has one. I drove it, liked it (as much as you CAN like a people mover).
    It's not a popular make ...but we got one.
    Last edited by gwh200; 26 May 2010, 12:07.
    Non intercooled nothing.

People carriers, I would make fun of you, but I've just bought a diesel Espace, T reg, and I quite like it.
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

a friend has the sedona, bought new in 2007.
      He still loves it and so far nothing has gone wrong with it< despite the best efforts of a family of 6!
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

We bought a 1999 2.3 Galaxy in december.Its got to be the most boring car to look at in the world ,but shows a clean pair of heals when you press the volume pedal and boy is it easy loading the expanding family compared to the V6 mondeo we had before!
        They do what they say on the tin!!!!
        Its times like this that you realise you are entering mid life.

Mark

Comment

We used to have a v6 mondeo as well....awesome motor
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Yes it is!
            Really miss the old girl,totally reliable and faithfull servant,and I sold it for peanuts!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X