Clear All

and 49p

Comment

And my wifes hand in marraige...
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Now thats pushing it a bit

Comment

Gotta try andy. Mrs gwh says I am...very trying that is.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I get that one frequently too

Comment

Those Drugs seem to be working Andy ? feeling much better then ?
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

New drugs are working fine John

Hopefully back to work next week if all goes to plan.

Not forgot your PM either just struggling to make a decision

Comment

In fairness, i'd be hoping for a little more than £700! All i want to do now is try to beg or borrow some spare Gen 3 alloys and tyres so i can get the thing tested.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterz4 View Post
                    In fairness, i'd be hoping for a little more than £700! All i want to do now is try to beg or borrow some spare Gen 3 alloys and tyres so i can get the thing tested.
                    How much more ?? Thought it was supposed to be MOT'd till April next year ?? from the ebay add

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                      How much more ?? Thought it was supposed to be MOT'd till April next year ?? from the ebay add
                      Yeah, so did i. It turns out the MOT was only until last week. I did a check on one of those 'Gov.co.uk', sites. The seller turns out to have been a bit of a dodgy fella, and thats me being polite. He failed to send on the V5, so i had to apply for that myself, but the upside is that he can get bent if he thinks he is getting his private number plate back!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterz4 View Post
                        Does anybody in the Chester area have 4 spare wheels with tyres i could borrow for a day or two?
                        After my fun and games trying to MOT the truck last week, i have since been back onto my normal garage, who have said, if i fit normal wheels and tyres, they should be able to do the MOT with no problems. They tried to MOT it last week but the 35"s fitted were too big for the rolling road. They recommended another garage who just seemed to find reasons why they wouldn't test it, and seemed dis-interested in the work.
                        So has anyone got a spare set of tyres i could borrow for two days, say in the middle of next week after the Bank Holiday monday? I obviously will collect and dare say i could throw a few beers in as well for the favour.....

Thanks
                        Mark
                        My original wheels from my 2nd gen are at Mudskippers, they have a good 4 mm of tread on them general grabber ATs on original rims, dunno if NWales is too far away but you'd be welcome to them I think.

peace
                        cal
                        Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                          My original wheels from my 2nd gen are at Mudskippers, they have a good 4 mm of tread on them general grabber ATs on original rims, dunno if NWales is too far away but you'd be welcome to them I think.

peace
                          cal
                          I appreciate that, but elsewhere on this thread someone mentioned that Gen 2 alloys will not fit on a Gen 3. Otherwise there are a cheap set up for grabs on ebay in 15".

Can anyone confirm if 15" will fit a Gen 3?

Comment

no they won't gaurenteed
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                            X