Serious Question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Question!!

I was never told when i enquired about buying a surf that it was hazadous to your health. I have only had my surf two days and my face is killing me. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! I cant stop smiling .
    Is this a common ailment and how long does it take to go away. Is it some kind on rash and do i need a cream????

<<<< pre surf days <<<<<post surf

Cheers

Mike
    Attached Files
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Originally posted by Mike66
    I was never told when i enquired about buying a surf that it was hazadous to your health. I have only had my surf two days and my face is killing me. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! I cant stop smiling .
    Is this a common ailment and how long does it take to go away. Is it some kind on rash and do i need a cream????

Cheers

Mike
    Prognosis not good i'm afraid! very common ailment and likely to last the duration of ownership.
    It will on occasion go into remision when fixing or filling with fuel but i'm affraid this will not last long, and symptoms will return after a very short time.
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66

Cheers

Mike
      Don't worry Mike. The smile lasts for the whole period of ownership or until some pillock drives into your pride and joy, whichever comes first.
      I find that thinking about what Gordon Brown may have in store for the next budget eases the smile a bit. Failing that, I ponder on what Ken Livingstone has got in store next for those of us that drive into London.
      Then I remember that I am using a veggie oil mix and the smile comes back

"Smiling releases happy hormones into the bodies circulatory system promoting a feeling of general well being."
      Smiling exercises twelve times as many facial muscles as frowning.
      Anyone who doesn't get smile lines from owning a Surf has had Botox treatment.

Keep enjoying the Surf Wooooooohoooooooooo!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

You should feel sorry for the people with the envious faces
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Hi Mike, welcome to surfizum.
          As a doctor you can trust mewhen I say that there is only one cure for the widemouthteehtshow syndrome and all though it is PAINFULit will totaly cure you of this sreious condition.
          The cure is,
          GIVE YOUR SURF TO ME.
          sumo.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Don't worry Mike. The smile lasts for the whole period of ownership or until some pillock drives into your pride and joy, whichever comes first.
            I find that thinking about what Gordon Brown may have in store for the next budget eases the smile a bit. Failing that, I ponder on what Ken Livingstone has got in store next for those of us that drive into London.
            Then I remember that I am using a veggie oil mix and the smile comes back

"Smiling releases happy hormones into the bodies circulatory system promoting a feeling of general well being."
            Smiling exercises twelve times as many facial muscles as frowning.
            Anyone who doesn't get smile lines from owning a Surf has had Botox treatment.

Keep enjoying the Surf Wooooooohoooooooooo!

Comment

Working...
            X