another credit card bit of info for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another credit card bit of info for you

I have a Nat West card - had it for 15+ years. had PPI - payment protection insurance - from day 1, that means if you loose your job, your balance is paid off... or something similar.

I recently phoned them up and asked to cancel it, as I never really was sure why I had it and cant actually remember asking for it to be put on (public sector job 15 years ago, NO CHANCE of redundancy - job for life and all that, so why WOULD I want it?)

They put me in touch with the PPI investigation team as its part of the credit card miss-selling scheme.... and they said they would 'investigate' my complaint...

Thought i'd get a £10 voucher or whatever... but because they couldnt locate any records (its over 15 years as I said) they couldnt say if I'd been miss-sold the insurance, so decided to refund every PPI payment i'd ever made.

over a grand in that 15 years.

Thank You Nat West.

So, if you've been paying PPI on any outstanding balance, go get it 'looked into' as you stand to gain some form of refund if you are lucky.

and I get to buy some new tyres and a lift kit too! yeah!!
    Andy
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Or some polish.

Comment

dont think it would cover the cost of polish
      If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Usually get a Polish for around 20 quid, some of the better looking ones are Lithuanian though, I dislike paying for it, but if needs must.
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
        X