Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Phantom

slowly but surely it's getting there

Hi Phantom just a quick question Rich will be dropping your old wheels and tires over to me pretty soon the 39's.
    when they are on the truck is there any sort of rule's i need to know for when i get the tracking done.
    because when i did the front lift it threw the camber out and i'm not getting it sorted until i put the new wheel's on, and I want to get it all done at the same time.
    thanks in advance
    oops nearly forgot to ask about your steering damper do you have any drawings for that as i would like to build one many thanks
    Last edited by evildwarf; 21 May 2010, 11:53.
    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

your truck will be looking great once the wheels are fitted Andy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
      slowly but surely it's getting there

Hi Phantom just a quick question Rich will be dropping your old wheels and tires over to me pretty soon the 39's.
      when they are on the truck is there any sort of rule's i need to know for when i get the tracking done.
      because when i did the front lift it threw the camber out and i'm not getting it sorted until i put the new wheel's on, and I want to get it all done at the same time.
      thanks in advance
      oops nearly forgot to ask about your steering damper do you have any drawings for that as i would like to build one many thanks
      Yeah you need 4 way alignment. I got it done at Laser line in Daventry £50 I think I paid. You need a comercial vehicle place to do it for you, but make sure you get it done soon after they are fitted.
      As for the steering damper the drawings are in my head, and your not having it.!!!
      Just take a look at the pic and copy it. Mine would'nt fit yours unless you have a +4" cradle lift. Its just a couple of bits of angle, one bolted to the steering bar and one welded to left hand side of the diff with a couple of +2" es9000s bolted between them. Hope this helps. Steve.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
      X