New to the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Hi there. I'm from Ontario, Canada and have done a motor swap for my 92 Hilux pickup. I swapped in a 1kz-te auto from a 95 Surf and have come here in search of some answers to some questions and hopefully can help some of you guys out as well.

Scott

hi and welcome Scott to the home of insane surfers.Theres loads of info on here and if you can't find what your looking for theres plenty here that will know the answers to your questions
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hello and welcome...
      My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Morning squire( or is it still the middle of the night), i get so confused these days.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          Morning squire( or is it still the middle of the night), i get so confused these days.
          I believe the doctor would describe that as "Lexurf delirium"...

Comment

Originally posted by scott324 View Post
            Hi there. I'm from Ontario, Canada and have done a motor swap for my 92 Hilux pickup. I swapped in a 1kz-te auto from a 95 Surf and have come here in search of some answers to some questions and hopefully can help some of you guys out as well.

Scott
            Welcome! This is a cracking forum - loads of info, friendly folks and some great banter!

Comment

Ello and welcome

Tis by far the best surf forum there is, massive amounts of info and a _lot_ of banter.

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Hi and welcome! to the looney bin
                I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
                  Hi and welcome! to the looney bin

where did i put my crayons....

Comment

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
                    where did i put my crayons....
                    i am so sorry i cant answer that as it's a family forum!
                    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

You guys definitely sound like a good bunch. I've got my beast all torn apart right now and the pump is out getting rekitted. I'm going to make a new stainless 3inch dump pipe while everythings apart and I'm modifying a 3.0L V6 clutch fan to work on the diesel as the diesel one was dead. The truck used to be a V6 5speed.

And I must say this is a busy forum. The toyotadiesel.com forum never has this much chat on it. I figure I'm about 6 hours behind you guys as well.

Thanks for the welcome.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scott324 View Post
                        You guys definitely sound like a good bunch. I've got my beast all torn apart right now and the pump is out getting rekitted. I'm going to make a new stainless 3inch dump pipe while everythings apart and I'm modifying a 3.0L V6 clutch fan to work on the diesel as the diesel one was dead. The truck used to be a V6 5speed.

And I must say this is a busy forum. The toyotadiesel.com forum never has this much chat on it. I figure I'm about 6 hours behind you guys as well.

Thanks for the welcome.

Scott
                        if your making anything out the blue and its good, you should show everyone, people may be up for getting one for their surfs.

Comment

hi scott and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X