This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Cancer Research Raffle

Jotto has kindly donated 3 items of Forum clothing for this year's raffle, we have (so far) One T Shirt, one Polo Shirt and a Baseball Cap (T Shirts can be blue or black depending on the winner's size and preference).

First out of the hat gets 1st choice, 2nd out gets 2nd choice and 3rd out of the hat gets what's left.

If anyone wants to donate anything else to the raffle, give me a shout (either by PM or in another thread so as not to clutter this one) and I'll add your donation to the list. Prize list has been added below. The order in the list is the order they will be drawn.

Tickets this year are £1 each, payment directly to me via PayPal (send it as a gift so that I get the full donation) or cash. I'll make the donation to the charity and, like last year, my employer will double it. PayPal address is scottish_auctioneer@yahoo.co.u k (for some reason there's an extra space between the u and k, delete it!)

This raffle is run separately to the donation request I made previously.

I'll ask the event organiser to do the draw after the Stirling Race For Life

I'll add names and ticket numbers below the prize list.

1. 1st choice of 3 items of forum clothing - Jotto
    2. Choice of either of the 2 items of forum clothing left - Jotto
    3. Remaining item of forum clothing - Jotto
    4. 1 year's subscription to the forum & forum stickers - Koi
    5. 3.0l Injector pump - Stormforce
    Last edited by Albannach; 22 May 2010, 22:56. Reason: Prize list growing...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Nae interest?

Comment

I'll send you £10
      It could save me some postage costs
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Andy i will sort something out from the 2nd hand parts over the next week and let you know for something towards the auction if you want unless you know of something that can be put forward for the auctio.Scrub that i have a 3.0l fuel pump i will put up for the auction.It came from my own truck and in full working order and no leaks
        I'll send a donation also over the next few days as i'm waiting for some dosh to clear in the bank
        Last edited by stormforce; 21 May 2010, 20:13.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Bump, be in touch soon, working on something for your raffle.
          www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            Andy i will sort something out from the 2nd hand parts over the next week and let you know for something towards the auction if you want unless you know of something that can be put forward for the auctio.Scrub that i have a 3.0l fuel pump i will put up for the auction.It came from my own truck and in full working order and no leaks
            I'll send a donation also over the next few days as i'm waiting for some dosh to clear in the bank
            Thanks Richard, added to the prize list.

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
              Bump, be in touch soon, working on something for your raffle.
              Thanks Paul.

Comment

£10 sent.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Jotto, Koi, Stormforce, Greecysurf and Kerrsurf.

Many thanks for your offers and support, but as Alan and Jon are the only ones to have bought tickets, it's pointless having a raffle.

I'll close this thread and refund your tenner Alan.

Comment

Working...
                  X