Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s car go View Post
    Brad
    Thanks very much mate but I think your seats are different fabric,and by the looks of it you've got lumber and something else,maybe thats something the 4Runner models don't need!!
    Shame cause your seats have'nt got a builders bum sized hole in them.

Richard
    Yes Andrew defo wants the load cover and the indicator that the deer stuck its head through!!
    I was going to see about the courier again because it tops up your cousin is about 300 km away,but I don't want to dick them around so I'll take a sunday drive with my boys.
    Have you got a front chrome grill Richard and how much?
    Been doing battle with the upper ball joint tonight,but the b*****d is siezed solid. c'est la vie! Red wine time now!!

Regards

Mark
    ok i'll get the load cover and the indicator to my cousing asap for you.
    I've got a chrome grille also £20
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by s car go View Post
      Brad
      Thanks very much mate but I think your seats are different fabric,and by the looks of it you've got lumber and something else,maybe thats something the 4Runner models don't need!!
      Shame cause your seats have'nt got a builders bum sized hole in them.

Richard
      Yes Andrew defo wants the load cover and the indicator that the deer stuck its head through!!
      I was going to see about the courier again because it tops up your cousin is about 300 km away,but I don't want to dick them around so I'll take a sunday drive with my boys.
      Have you got a front chrome grill Richard and how much?
      Been doing battle with the upper ball joint tonight,but the b*****d is siezed solid. c'est la vie! Red wine time now!!

Regards

Mark
      No worries Mark.
      If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

Working...
      X