Seat Fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Fabric

The seat fabric on my truck has worn through on the bolster and the sqwab is on its way!
    It crossed my mind yesterday that the passenger seat skins would probably fit the drivers seat,but does anyone know if this is the case or has anyone done it.
    If it's possible, I was going to contact Richard to see if he had a spare seat. Mines the grey fabric with the small coloured lines in it,is that a common colour?
    Cheers
    Mark

PS Richard! The gaffa tape is just about keeping the water out my leaky sunroof!!!!

Sorry Mark i never realised it was you asking about the sunroof in the emails.I will sort something out over the next few days for you and get back to you.If you email me a landline number i will ring you once the sunroof is out and weighed up etc.I mights have a grey seat still here that i may be able to strip down for you or send the complete seat.There are a couple of different colours for the grey seats.One has grey flecks in and the other has i think it is blueish flecks.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Richard
      Thanks theres no rush on the sunroof. When you're ready mate!
      The rain has finally stoped and it looks like we're in in for for some nice weather at last!!!
      I'll be too busy for any truck stuff this weekend anyway,we've got a house full of Ex-pats and Frogs this harvo for my baby daughters 1st birthday!!
      Can't believe shes a year old already!!
      I'll see if i can upload a pic of the fabric later.just thought the seat fabric would be easier to post than the whole seat and if it comes off the passenger seat it stands to reason that it will less worn

Regards

Mark

Comment

happy birthday to the daughter Mark.
        I'll get onto them this week for you

Comment

Richard
          Heres the seat fabric. Its that subtle blend of Japanese grey with more grey!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

I'll see what i got for you mate.
            My cousin is going over to Bordeaux on Thursday and is willing to take the sunroof over for you if thats any help at all

Comment

Hi Richard
              That could work!!
              I assume he's coming in through one of France's NE ports Caen or Le Harve?
              If so the he would probably use the A10 via Poitiers which is the nearest point to me.
              I could meet him round there somewhere on the autoroute. Naturally I don't want to hamper his progress down to Bourdaeux,but if he's willing that would be great. Obviously I'd drop him a few quid for his diesel and a dozen free range eggs for breakfast the next morning!!!

P.S. My mate has been round this morning and if your cousin has some spare room he needs a front passenger side indicator and wants a roll up luggage cover.

Best Regards

Mark

Comment

Mark i will have a chat to my cousin today and if you send me your phone number i will give you a ring later after i speak to her

Comment

If you haven't got any seat covers Rich I think I may have two here which I'm gonna take off cos I'm re-trimming the seats.
                  If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

I'll post back here tomorrow if i have one or not Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Justbrad View Post
                      If you haven't got any seat covers Rich I think I may have two here which I'm gonna take off cos I'm re-trimming the seats.
                      The seat i have got is no good Brad.
                      Mark i have taken the sunroof over to my cousin ready for them to take over for you.Don't forget to give her a ring sometime tho just to arrange the best time to collect.Any news on whether or not your mate wants the load cover.I will need to know asap in orderer to get it to them before Thursday when they leave here

Comment

Ok Rich. I will take a photo of the seat tomorrow and put it on here just to make sure it's ok.

It's goning to be cheaper to send just the cover, I'm guessing to France?

Any ideas on the price of the seat cover?

Comment

i would probably just charge a tenner plus the postage for it myself
                          Where abouts are you Brad as i am going opposite Derriford hospital wednesday for a legal medical and taking 4 tyres up for bboy
                          Last edited by stormforce; 17 May 2010, 21:42.

Comment

I'm in Dawlish mate, a little too far unfortunatly.

Taken a couple of pics of the seats, they look the same however I am colour blind so what do I know.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Brad
                              Thanks very much mate but I think your seats are different fabric,and by the looks of it you've got lumber and something else,maybe thats something the 4Runner models don't need!!
                              Shame cause your seats have'nt got a builders bum sized hole in them.

Richard
                              Yes Andrew defo wants the load cover and the indicator that the deer stuck its head through!!
                              I was going to see about the courier again because it tops up your cousin is about 300 km away,but I don't want to dick them around so I'll take a sunday drive with my boys.
                              Have you got a front chrome grill Richard and how much?
                              Been doing battle with the upper ball joint tonight,but the b*****d is siezed solid. c'est la vie! Red wine time now!!

Regards

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X