@Stormforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Stormforce

Thanks Rich The box arrived yesterday afternoon as soon as i got home from work i fitted the body lift and the missus said you are a F###ing lunatic
    cos when she stood next to it the floor is near enough level with her waist she said there is no way i am getting in that now.
    to which i replied the suspension has not been done yet
    when i get back tonight i will take some pics of it now before i do the suspension lift
    by the way i had to re-route the power steering pipes, a battery lead and change a rad hose
    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

I'm putting the cashfor the 2" inch lift into rich's account in....oooh...the next hour or so andy.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nice one Andy and don't forget a full detailed right up to go with the pics aswell.Look forward to seeing the truck finished
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        I'm putting the cashfor the 2" inch lift into rich's account in....oooh...the next hour or so andy.
        Ok i'll get rich to pm the addy to me then i'll send them on to you

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Nice one Andy and don't forget a full detailed right up to go with the pics aswell.Look forward to seeing the truck finished
          Rich you have forgotten to put the pics of the grinding i have to do to the wishbones

Comment

Working...
          X