@bushwhacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @bushwhacker

is it OK to post the expansision bottle to the address i posted can you send a paypal email for payment or something for postage? thanks
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
    is it OK to post the expansision bottle to the address i posted can you send a paypal email for payment or something for postage? thanks

It's on it's way to you, it was only four quid, forget about it.

Comment

are you sure thanks very much! will return the favour somehow anytime! just turned up now so will get it on at the weekend. it is now gassed LPGed running nicely idling a bit high think thats the problem about running rich can reduce the air flow slightly that does reduce it but found out the passenger sensor doesnt work and the thing about the sub sensors so once done that see how it runs!

will put pics up of the LPG mod takes up some room in the engine bay but its OK! i got a 104litre tank in the back same height as the back seats and as wide as the wheel arches so not too bad! right over the back axle so nice weight for off roading! as said can get LPG for 54p so a 80odd litres is about £45 and should do about 200 miles if not a touch more the calculators on the LPG site say i should save about £2K per 10000 miles running on gas so the conv was only £1k so get money back in 6 months. it goes over to gas when revs over 2000rpm its the old system but the better of the old systems sounds the same and cant really notice the power difference.
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
        are you sure thanks very much! will return the favour somehow anytime! just turned up now so will get it on at the weekend. it is now gassed LPGed running nicely idling a bit high think thats the problem about running rich can reduce the air flow slightly that does reduce it but found out the passenger sensor doesnt work and the thing about the sub sensors so once done that see how it runs!

will put pics up of the LPG mod takes up some room in the engine bay but its OK! i got a 104litre tank in the back same height as the back seats and as wide as the wheel arches so not too bad! right over the back axle so nice weight for off roading! as said can get LPG for 54p so a 80odd litres is about £45 and should do about 200 miles if not a touch more the calculators on the LPG site say i should save about £2K per 10000 miles running on gas so the conv was only £1k so get money back in 6 months. it goes over to gas when revs over 2000rpm its the old system but the better of the old systems sounds the same and cant really notice the power difference.

No worries.
        Is your ISCV working OK? Did you clean it out?

Mine cruises between 1500 and 1800 rpm. Once up to speed, I just have feather the throttle now rather than mashing it to the floor everywhere when it was a 2.4.

Comment

Working...
        X