calling stormforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling stormforce

alright rich .i am thinking of buying another 2nd gen 2.4 manual surf which has no m.o.t but it runs.i only want the 3 spoke alloys off it.would you be interested in the rest ?.i can put the orginal wheels from my 1st gen back on to drive it onto a trailer.

Originally posted by purplebeard66 View Post
    alright rich .i am thinking of buying another 2nd gen 2.4 manual surf which has no m.o.t but it runs.i only want the 3 spoke alloys off it.would you be interested in the rest ?.i can put the orginal wheels from my 1st gen back on to drive it onto a trailer.

He would love it, then he could fetch my new wheels to south Wales too.

Comment

Can you get some pics of the truck for me please and also what price is it.You can email or pm the price if you want to or just post on here
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

good plan bushy where abouts are you bud?i am near ammonford but dont hold it against .lol

Comment

good plan bushy where abouts are you bud?i am near ammonford but dont hold it against .lol
          I'm near Newbridge, Gwent.
          It's spelt Ammanford by the way.

Comment

o.k rich

o.k rich will get some pics for you and more details.he has been asking 350 for it but will probably take less.i would buy it and do it up but i aint got the room or the time and the girlfriend would go spare.i will email pics soon.

Comment

Thanks alot and fingers crossed if its all ok then i'll have it any idea of the condition of it
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

spelling

my spelling is always bad mate

Comment

Working...
                X