My surf is sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My surf is sold

Well guys it kills me to say it but my old surf was sold today. Yup shes gone. I had to let her go & now im due to pick up a boring little corolla on monday. Ah well at least im staying with toyota.

Anyway fairwell lads i won't be back for a while as i can't bear to look at this site & not have a surf. This is a great forum that ive got plenty of very useful information from.
    The surf was easily the best car ive ever owned & ive owned a good few. I just wasn't able to keep up with the fuel costs as im still out of work & have been for a good few months.

Ive had a few laughs with some very decent people on here & i always looked forward to logging on for a bit of banter.

All the best everyone.

Awww!!!

Sorry about that mate, hope you get a job soon, all the best,
    have a nice life, an' live long, hope you'll be back soon.
    Good luck for the future.

Gman.
    If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Yeah, I got rid of my Surf for something cheaper to run... BWAAAHHHAAAHAAA!!!

Getting another inside 12 months.

In the words of Arnie - nearly... "You'll be baaaaack"
      Last edited by Apache; 8 May 2010, 23:40.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Yeah, I got rid of my Surf.....

You are meant to say that you're on a break and that you're dating something else at the moment..

Surfs have feelings too you know.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post

Well guys it kills me to say it but my old surf was sold today. Yup shes gone. I had to let her go & now im due to pick up a boring little corolla on monday. Ah well at least im staying with toyota.

Anyway fairwell lads i won't be back for a while as i can't bear to look at this site & not have a surf. This is a great forum that ive got plenty of very useful information from.
          The surf was easily the best car ive ever owned & ive owned a good few. I just wasn't able to keep up with the fuel costs as im still out of work & have been for a good few months.

Ive had a few laughs with some very decent people on here & i always looked forward to logging on for a bit of banter.

All the best everyone.
          Hope you get sorted soon & im sure you won't stay away for long.

Take care mate & good luck.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            You are meant to say that you're on a break and that you're dating something else at the moment..

Surfs have feelings too you know.
            I dunno what the feck I'm supposed to say! Temporary insanity?

The GT4 is a stunning car, its just VERY different from a Surf. So different its almost not the same thing, if you know what I mean? Its not like selling one car and buying another. They are so much 'poles apart' I would recommend everyone should own both!

I cant WAIT to get my hands on another Surf, but I wont let go of the GT either.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The GT4 is a stunning car, its just VERY different from a Surf. So different its almost not the same thing, if you know what I mean? Its not like selling one car and buying another. They are so much 'poles apart' I would recommend everyone should own both!

I cant WAIT to get my hands on another Surf, but I wont let go of the GT either.

I know exactly what you mean andy. This current one is sold...but only because I'm getting another. It's like 10 downing street....this is gordon's surf. He ain't keen on letting it go either.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean. If I ever get the chance to buy another Celica (my old one was an ST202 - nothing like as much fun as a GT4!) I'd have it in a heartbeat! Best car I've ever driven by a country mile.

Comment

i dont have a car lent mi dads car tho

i parked mine up 14 mounths ago
                  i am skint like most but i wont sell mi surf (i'd die first)

good luck phonecrusher hope things start getting better for you
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate, but needs must sometimes.

You'll get another, and you'll pop back here I'm sure.

peace
                    cal
                    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Hopefully it wont be long before your back. You could always keep an eye out on the 'Surfs for Sale' section if your gonna cut your visits to the site.

I know the job situation is pretty dire there at the moment. I've always found the Republic to be lagging behind say compared to the UK as a progressive country. The only things that are better is the TD's reward themselves well, & the OAP's get treated a bit better than they do here.

Best of luck, Slainte ma hath
                      www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X