Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me to date. If any of you are interested in dealing in stocks then go buy yourself some rockhopper and desire petroleum on Monday. It is my most honest opinion that in 6 months time you will be 500% in profit. Of course you should always do your own research but I have done mine and I thought I would share this with y'all.
    If yer ma comes fae Buckie yi must be unlucky!

Hi,

Did anyone take up the tip on Rockhopper? Today alone you would have made a 85% profit on your investment. This baby is only going to go one way (up) in my honest opinion

Comment

Have they found anything in the Falklands then?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Not oil or gas in any significant quantity assuming thats what you mean.
        It's pure speculation at the moment - you could just as easily make a pretty tidy profit as lose all you invest.

Probably a better risk/return benefit than betting on something like the FA cup final though!

Comment

You are wrong. Significant quantities have found on rockhoppers sea lion well. Do your research.

Comment

Well, from what I'd read recently there was the possibility that there may be economically viable oil/gas deposits if the oil price remains high. It's still a gamble, even if it might appear to be a good one.

Hence why the share price is sky rocketing at the moment. It could just as easily plunge to zero if it turns out to either be a mistake, the oil price drops or that there isn't a sufficiently large deposits accessable from a single location for drilling to make economic sense.

And I still say it's a better bet in terms of odds/risk/return than betting on the FA cup final.
            Last edited by Rustinho; 10 May 2010, 18:10.

Comment

Hi Rustino,

Trust me on this, its not a mistake.

Comment

http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=93006

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

My advice would be to sell Rockhopper (if you already own them), not buy. It's very public knowledge that they think they've found oil and there's a little bit of a run on at the moment with everyone who thinks they're going to make a fortune.

It's already on the way down and likely to level over the next few days and, quite possibly, drop hugely when the results come back. By all means put a hundred quid on it for fun, but a big investment is a huge gamble.

Comment

So do i flog the house and buy shares then or what?
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                      So do i flog the house and buy shares then or what?
                      What have you got to lose?

Comment

My opion is the best has yet to come. Once the anounce the API grade (specific gravity) you will se another surge. Only when they flow the well (draw down) and shut it in will they be able to tell how much is there with some degree of certainty (I have a masters in petroleum geo-science). This is omly the beginning for this provence. A good sign is that institutions are buying in - and they are.

Comment

Originally posted by stukaneche View Post
                          My opion is the best has yet to come. Once the anounce the API grade (specific gravity) you will se another surge. Only when they flow the well (draw down) and shut it in will they be able to tell how much is there with some degree of certainty (I have a masters in petroleum geo-science). This is omly the beginning for this provence. A good sign is that institutions are buying in - and they are.
                          Money makes money. Unfortunately I have bu99er all money! lol

Comment

Interesting, I wonder if anybody here did stick a few bob in. At the time of the OP advice Rockhopper shares were 50p, They are currently 252. and have been as high as 529.

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChart.asp?...are=rockhopper

I know of course that all shares are a risk, but he was in fact correct.
                            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by stukaneche View Post
                              you might have a masters in petroleum geo-science but your spellings crap

or are you just shaking with excitement thinking about the profits

i think ill waste my spare cash on beer and booby bars as usual

Comment

Working...
                              X