stormforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stormforce

alright richard .just out of curiosity how much would a set of tidy bumpers for a second gen set me back.mine are rusted through.cheers mike

Ha, get in the very long queue mate. I've been on Richards list for over 18 months for 2 rear quarters!

These things, in good nick, are like the proverbial hens teeth.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      Ha, get in the very long queue mate. I've been on Richards list for over 18 months for 2 rear quarters!

These things, in good nick, are like the proverbial hens teeth.
      You could always buy a new pair. They're not that expensive and once undersealed would last a whole lot longer than any secondhand pair.

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
        You could always buy a new pair. They're not that expensive and once undersealed would last a whole lot longer than any secondhand pair.
        True, but at nearly £200 for the pair from Roughtrax, including delivery and VAT, it's a bit more than I'm prepared to pay for 'shiny' bits.

Luckily mine aren't too bad, no holes or anything, but it would be nice to pick up a decent second hand pair. I'd happily accept them with a few minor dings as long as rust wasn't a major issue.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

As Jim said Mike there is a bit of a list for these at the moment but as soon as i get some decent ones then i can start scrubbing out the list
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

o.k

o.k rich .nice 1 anyway .maybe i will tart up the ones off my 1st gen an slap them on.

Comment

Working...
            X