Car insurance YAWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car insurance YAWN

That time of year again!! just renewed with another co on confused, the one i been with for two years shot right up this time, whatever happened to the "i been a good boy so it's cheaper this time" good old days, now we just collectivly pay for every other f##kers accidents, really grips my motion these rip off companys, not often i swear but they make me want to spit
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

hi m8 no wotya mean have you tried adrian flux ins just have alook dude there prity good

Comment

Got a quote a couple of year back and it was much more than the quote i already had then, aint bothered since

Comment

Adrian Flux aren't always the cheapest, a fact which has been mentioned countless times on here before. It pays to shop around, I've been with the same company for the past 3 years and every time I try another insurer they have never been able to beat the one I'm with.

It's not a well known broker (2gether) but the insurance company is Highway. Fully comp, including green laning and with all mods declared was £280 last year.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I was with performance direct but now with swinton, they were cheaper than all the others, what pi$$es me off is that at the bottom of the renewal letter from performance it says " if you find a cheaper quote let us know and we'll take a look at it" so they aint gonna give me a fair quote, their seeing what they can get away with, forget the fact i been with em 2 years, no claims made blah blah, swinton will be the same next time, and so it goes on, the whole things a rip off, then when the $hit hits the fan they do their upmost to wriggle out of paying up, f##kers!!

Comment

insurance wonkers

the cheapest i could find for me was 560 ferkin squid which is steep considering i am 43 and have been a good boy for years.what a bunch of wonkers.it would be awsome if maybe one of the forum members could start an insurance company just for surfs which was a reasonable price.might look into it myself.

Comment

If you happen to have half a million quod hanging around, you can lodge this with some authority and use it as an indemnity instead of buying insurance.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

mine is with sky insurance, excellent service, £310 fully comp, 29 years old with everything declared
                My brakes dont work, so i made the horn louder.

Comment

Working...
                X