Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog Lamps

Hi,
    Recently got a Surf..1994 KZN130 SSRG....but would appreciate some help...
    Near side bumper mounted fog lamp missing, and advice on where I can get one (or a pair) as Milner no longer do them.

There is a rear fog lamp mounted but the guy that had the car before me connected this via a lead to cigarette lighter socket for his MOT-!
    There is a "spare" switch position on the centre console, far left of three switch positions.......any advice on how to get a switch wired up to control rear lamp?

Finally, thank goodness I read the FAQ....and now know what the "red button" does, saved my blushes

cheers
    Paul T
    I love fishing

Welcome to the forum!

www.roughtrax4x4.com do most the things you would need and eBay for the rest.
    There are a couple of resident breakers here so I'm sure they'll be along shortly to help out!

Thanks,

Ray.
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

bumber lamps

Still no joy on the fog lamps........the one I have is metal bodied with a bosch lens and "pes" on the top

Not sure if these were standard on the SSR-G or not but would love to be able to find another or perhaps a pair of similar lamps.

P
      I love fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Useless angler View Post
        Still no joy on the fog lamps........the one I have is metal bodied with a bosch lens and "pes" on the top

Not sure if these were standard on the SSR-G or not but would love to be able to find another or perhaps a pair of similar lamps.

P
        Is it an 8 inch round spotlight with a tinted lens? I've got one I was going to put on eBay but if it matches yours I could probably sell it to you instead & save the eBay/PayPal fees!

Comment

fog lamps

Thanks, but unfortunately not........they are about 125mm x 120mm rect with spherical lens.......gonna upload a pic if I can.

However, I might be interested in any case.....any chance of a pic and asking price? pm or send note to uselessangler@hotmail.com if you wanna keep private.

Poor ol truck needs new eyes
          I love fishing

Comment

Thanks, but unfortunately not........they are about 125mm x 120mm rect with spherical lens.......gonna upload a pic if I can.

However, I might be interested in any case.....any chance of a pic and asking price? pm or send note to uselessangler@hotmail.com if you wanna keep private.

Poor ol truck needs new eyes
            I was gonna put it on eBay at £30 (buy it now or best offer) and see what happened.
            To a forum member say £15 plus postage?

And I'll throw in the knackered one in case you know anywhere that does replacement lenses. I didn't have any luck finding one but you never know your luck... It still works btw! I had a slightly clumsy moment when I was parking, edged into a lamp post at Tescos without realising I was actually touching it and the lens cracked.

These things new seem to be pretty hard to find (at a sensible price at least!) which is why I took them off. Didn't fancy paying £60 for a single spotlight when I've already got a pair of angeleye spots from Roughtrax waiting to be put on anyway (when I get around to it!).

Let me know if you're interested cos I'll be listing it at the weekend otherwise.

Ta.
            Last edited by Rustinho; 9 July 2010, 00:05.

Comment

Too late?

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
              I was gonna put it on eBay at £30 (buy it now or best offer) and see what happened.
              To a forum member say £15 plus postage?

And I'll throw in the knackered one in case you know anywhere that does replacement lenses. I didn't have any luck finding one but you never know your luck... It still works btw! I had a slightly clumsy moment when I was parking, edged into a lamp post at Tescos without realising I was actually touching it and the lens cracked.

These things new seem to be pretty hard to find (at a sensible price at least!) which is why I took them off. Didn't fancy paying £60 for a single spotlight when I've already got a pair of angeleye spots from Roughtrax waiting to be put on anyway (when I get around to it!).

Let me know if you're interested cos I'll be listing it at the weekend otherwise.

Ta.
              Thanks,
              I was off fishing on the weekend.......have you listed the lamp?
              I love fishing

Comment

Thanks,
                I was off fishing on the weekend.......have you listed the lamp?
                Didn't get around to it in the end but it'll be going on next Sunday assuming you don't want it?

Comment

Working...
                X