brown trouser moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brown trouser moment

found the vid on youtube,not taken by me but check it out at 3 mins 45 seconds as bigfoot hits the cars,it doesnt look too dramatic from the angle of the camera,but i was standing right next to it and believe me it was nearly a case of a backflip.the truck just sat vertical for a couple of seconds before deciding which way to topple down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_N7KKYtzvs
    www.overfab.uk

I saw a better one Mark I'll see if I can find it.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I would have loved to have gone to this. I didn't even know there was such a thing. Mark I have some videos I took when I was in Florida last year at a "banger race" event. Apart from the stock cars, they had show monster trucks (plus other things), they were doing 4 wheel burnouts / donuts on tarmac.
      I'll upload them to youtube if you are interested - not very high quality but decent enough for 5 minute look.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        I would have loved to have gone to this. I didn't even know there was such a thing. Mark I have some videos I took when I was in Florida last year at a "banger race" event. Apart from the stock cars, they had show monster trucks (plus other things), they were doing 4 wheel burnouts / donuts on tarmac.
        I'll upload them to youtube if you are interested - not very high quality but decent enough for 5 minute look.
        lol,we we were at croft racing circuit last year,and nigel did a four wheel burnout/donut on the tarmac there,took near on half the tread off of the tyres.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
          lol,we we were at croft racing circuit last year,and nigel did a four wheel burnout/donut on the tarmac there,took near on half the tread off of the tyres.
          There was tread flicking everywhere. Everyone loved it. Apart from the trucks, they had car and boat trailer race, school bus racing and then they had some members from the crowd have a burnout competition. I was going to take the rental car in but the Charger had some underpowered V6 it was laughable. We were there from about 5 or 6pm until late at night.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            There was tread flicking everywhere. Everyone loved it. Apart from the trucks, they had car and boat trailer race, school bus racing and then they had some members from the crowd have a burnout competition. I was going to take the rental car in but the Charger had some underpowered V6 it was laughable. We were there from about 5 or 6pm until late at night.
            lol,yea people seem to get off on the carnage.funny that.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Was the camera man haveing a sherman while filming? i thought i was shakey,
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Haha, sherman... First time i've heard that...

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
                  Haha, sherman... First time i've heard that...
                  sherman tank, j athur rank, joderal bank, spanking the monkey!! loads of em, i'm off for an eartha kit
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    sherman tank, j athur rank, joderal bank, spanking the monkey!! loads of em, i'm off for an eartha kit
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                    X