No announcement yet.

Breaking news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i have the wind deflectors please and i also would like the rear spoiler also i am after the heater valve assy that is on the bulkhead , um rear window switch if the lettering is still on it let me know when and how much and i will add to the list as i can thing of bits.

ooh ooh also can i have the wheel centers and the center of the rear bumper

also might be up for the passanger seat front.
    Last edited by surffreak; 29 September 2003, 22:21.
    so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Breaker

Thanks to all who have posted gives me the idea that i am doing the right thing.

The clear lens i have only do the 2nd gen at the moment but I work on getting some for the 3rd gen model as well.

I will answer the requests with a private mail
      But if you have been the first to ask for any of the bits your name is on them.
      Attached Files

Comment

It tough to see from the photo but the chrome inserts in the bullbar (the cross member bit see http://www.virtuallyinsane.co.uk/surf/A%20bar.jpg) look like they might be damaged.
        If they are not then can I have them please. As the rest of the bull bar is a little scuffed it won't be much use to anyone.

The chrome bits come out easily and don't weigh much for posting

Cheers
        [color=darkorange]
        [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Nick
        1994 3L Turbo. Manual. SSR-X Limited[/size][/font]
        [/color]

Comment

the brolly whose having the brolly
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Clear Lens £rd gen and blue Brolly

Marky it looks like the brollys got you name on it.

I do have some 3rd gen lens on the way £30 pair.
            also have a Kenwood DPX440 for sale does not need a band expander.
            Attached Files

Comment

I am after a spoiler for a 2nd Gen LN130 1990. What sort of coin am I looking at and then to get it sent here (NZ) surface mail is good.
              Thanks and waiting
              Simon
              Simon.O.
              '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Excelent move my man the way that surfs are selling in this area (suffolk) you should be flooded out with orders. If you get any 1st gen bits in let me know.
                Also one that could be turned into a pucker beast, you know dented but not broken to play with.

sumo.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Bits wanted

ok well bit.

got my first surf minus radio, one fitted but it looks c**p. looking for one of the double block types to re fit, prefer with cd if possible.

Steve

Oh and Hi to all The Wirral surfers, spend loads of time round wallasey and liskard cos other half lives there. If your the surfer who passed me on warren drive on tuesday afternoon that was me, just run out of diesel !!! WELL only just collected it !
                  Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

hi chris , hope the new venture goes well , if you still have the clear side repeaters for sale , can i buy them off you ?

Comment

Working...
                    X