yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Thought White Was A Good 4 X 4 Colour ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a factory fit TV in mine.

Can't get a picture on it though, Jap frequencies.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Can't get a picture on it though, Jap frequencies.
      They use NTSC as well (PAL over here) so you can't even use a frequency shifter.

Just had a quick google for in-car converters and I found "C-AV1745406" but none of the web pages with reference to it seem to want to load up for me...

Google cache had this though:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a

Comment

Think NTSC is 60Hz frame rate too, so its not just your colours that a buggered. (NTSC = Never Twice Same Colour)

Not a lot of point trying to get TV whilst on the move anyway. Multipath / fade etc causes much more noticeable noise and distortion to video than to audio.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Think NTSC is 60Hz frame rate too, so its not just your colours that a buggered. (NTSC = Never Twice Same Colour)

Not a lot of point trying to get TV whilst on the move anyway. Multipath / fade etc causes much more noticeable noise and distortion to video than to audio.
          Not to mention something interesting happening on telly while you're driving! lol

Got to be nice if you're camped up somewhere though.

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
            Have you seen how many 'rare manual's' appeared on fleabay lately ? 30% of the trucks for sale were rare manual last week !
            actually, several were spanish versions as they were listed as Manuel.

i did laugh.
            If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              White's ok, not a colour i'd choose if there was a choice but that looks nice, i think Bogus's is white, you buying it then?
              No No No, mines is that pearlescent silver ( which has more of a bronze than silver tinge in my opinion) That white one looks nice, but white is not for me. I really dont like white as a car colour. Not a big fan of black either ( which puts me in a minority of 1 probably) but while I would buy a black car Im not so sure I could do white unless it was something special at a really good price. So if someone wants to offer me a low mileage 86/87 LC 80 4.5 litre petrol with certified gas conversion in pristine condition inside and out and full Toyota service history for 4000 pounds or less in White. I,ll have it, otherwise Id have to think about it.

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Back to the advert, it says mot was at 62,000 kms ( approx 40,000 miles) now reading 107,000 on the clock but recorded in miles since the 62,000 kms mot.
                so roughly 85,000 miles in total and 45,000 of them done in two years of ownership, not a lot of mileage in two years then ??
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Working...
                X