yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Thought White Was A Good 4 X 4 Colour ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Thought White Was A Good 4 X 4 Colour ...

..... but I like this!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...item414f040981
    Attached Files
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

White's ok, not a colour i'd choose if there was a choice but that looks nice, i think Bogus's is white, you buying it then?
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      you buying it then?
      Nah, I'm still very happy with what I've got Ian. I've always liked the 3rd gens, even back when it was unfashionable to do so!

I think if push came to shove I'd go for a Landcruiser next time.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I can't work out where the 'upgraded interior' is ? no digital controls to be seen ? I am sure Stormy and Bushwhacker will agree ?
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Nice, but I prefer BPS' colour.

What's this thing about 'very rare' blah blah, 'upgraded interior' blah blah?

Looks like a standard 3rd gen intercooled to me, of which there are many on our roads these days.

I suppose if it had a Jack Wolfskin sticker...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Have you seen how many 'rare manual's' appeared on fleabay lately ? 30% of the trucks for sale were rare manual last week !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              I can't work out where the 'upgraded interior' is ? no digital controls to be seen ? I am sure Stormy and Bushwhacker will agree ?

Thats got the pre-face lift dash and front bumpers.
              Mine and Stormy's have the newer centre dash.
              Face lift front bumpers have the indicators below the bumper, not cut into it.

Comment

I stand corrected sir so with mine being a 99V am i to assume i have one of the first salons withdigital controls and huge frontage with fogs inset ?

Comment

I stand corrected sir so with mine being a 99V am i to assume i have one of the first salons withdigital controls and huge frontage with fogs inset ?
                  Ok, mine Stormy's and yours have the face lift dash. Are your front indicators below the bumper too?

Comment

Oh yes !

Comment

i would of thought that the upgrades for the interior were probably from 1999 onwards.Even the centre consol is different to mine
                      The front bumper is entirely different aswell and i have the places on the valance to cut out to fit some small round fog lights or spot lights.
                      Its just got to be that me and Vince are the PRIVILEDGED ones to have these extras on our trucks ....
                      Last edited by stormforce; 3 May 2010, 12:43.
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

sorry Richard but if it's one upmanship here, then I have the front fogs fitted oh and the bulbs were cheaper from Toyota garage than halfrauds ! how good is that ?

Comment

sorry Richard but if it's one upmanship here, then I have the front fogs fitted oh and the bulbs were cheaper from Toyota garage than halfrauds ! how good is that ?
                          ner ner ner ner ner so there.. ah but i got a stereo that the lights change colour and it also has moving pictures on it.so there..
                          and i also got an inverter to run 240v for the curling tongs and hairdryer aswell (thats Mandys tho for when/if we go away) and i also got a saggy arse when towing and i bet you aint got that have ya..

Comment

Err............no............. ..but i do have a POOH BEIGE INTERIOR !!!and it is sh1te...so there !

Comment

now no-one can beat that unless you got a 2nd gen with that crap red interior

Comment

Working...
                              X