Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe I'm in the Shiney Club....

GOT ONE!

finally, i've got an intercooled 3rd gen 3 in the BEST/WORST (delete as appropriate) colour of blue./

its this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MEBIDX:IT

mind you, lost the last one after sale agreed... so I'm not holding my breath!

cheers lads
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Looks nice and Shiney ! hope all goes well this time !
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Looks the dogs! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well, shiney all right, thats you, me, blackpool and Vince (i think) any more want to own up, before your "outed"
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

hey what about me aswell i got a very nice shiney one aswell and a truck
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

get some mud o0n it

nice tho init
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I always thought I was a shiny as well, but I never applied for official membership or anything as I was never quite sure I was shiny enough. Ive got the pristine interior, the washed and polished body and windows, the hammerite on the chassis and bash plates, but my alloys are nowhere popeye and Vince standard, so my fear of rejection kept me from applying.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=38071

The pics in the thread are over 2 years old but apart from the alloys now requiring attention, I think its probably even shinier now

Bogus

and congrats on your purchase Mr Legend, looks tasty. I hope it lives up to the foties.
            Last edited by Bogus; 2 May 2010, 20:05. Reason: added link with pics
            Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              I always thought I was a shiny as well, but I never applied for official membership or anything as I was never quite sure I was shiny enough. Ive got the pristine interior, the washed and polished body and windows, the hammerite on the chassis and bash plates, but my alloys are nowhere popeye and Vince standard, so my fear of rejection kept me from applying.

Bogus

and congrats on your purchase Mr Legend, looks tasty. I hope it lives up to the foties.

pull ya carpets out paint it black and throw black sand all over in side
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
                GOT ONE!

finally, i've got an intercooled 3rd gen 3 in the BEST/WORST (delete as appropriate) colour of blue./

its this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MEBIDX:IT

mind you, lost the last one after sale agreed... so I'm not holding my breath!

cheers lads
                Hey Andy glad ya sorted in the end, forget about the one that got away n concentrate on what ya got now !!
                Bestest colour too ....

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

I always thought I was a shiny as well, but I never applied for official membership or anything as I was never quite sure I was shiny enough. Ive got the pristine interior, the washed and polished body and windows, the hammerite on the chassis and bash plates, but my alloys are nowhere popeye and Vince standard, so my fear of rejection kept me from applying..
                  The fact that you've made an effort and show some care for your truck gets you in the club.

Membership granted!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    The fact that you've made an effort and show some care for your truck gets you in the club.

Membership granted!
                    I have got to prove i have moved to the shiney side by posting pics of the truck being washed and polished

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                      I have got to prove i have moved to the shiney side by posting pics of the truck being washed and polished

Of course.

No Photoshopping though!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        hey what about me aswell i got a very nice shiney one aswell and a truck
                        Its not just about the truck Richard, its a state of mind too. Im not sure youre quite ready yet.

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Its not just about the truck Richard, its a state of mind too. Im not sure youre quite ready yet.

Bogus
                          believe me Alex my mind is a state and as for the truck its still shiney after a week and it won't be getting off roaded as i can't afford to break it and abuse it and i don't enjoy off roading anymore now as it causes to much pain so will that be enough creeping or have i got to carry on

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

Membership granted!
                            guess i'm not allowed in
                            Attached Files
                            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
                              guess i'm not allowed in
                              thats the good side
                              Attached Files
                              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Working...