Oh well....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well....

All mods to the truck are now on hold along with any other unnecessary spending for the time being, am possibly buying my first house.
    Anyone got one of those bomb disposal suits handy because the process looks like a bleeding minefield .
    Neal

Ah yes, a foot on the first rung of the property ladder, I remember it well.
    It was 1985 when I bought my first house.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Comment

Aye, me too, good luck with the new house, if your pretty usefull at DIY it'll save you a fortune, just been round my firends sons new house snagging loads of small probs, like loose taps non flushing bogs etc hopeing to be moveing ourselvs end of the year depending on the market and wether or not we can find a nice bungalow,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

1999 was when we bought our first house and moved in 2 days before the xmas.paid 37500 for it and sold it 2 yrs later for 82000 then bought the house we got now
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

1977 was when we bought our first house, a nice little 2 bedroom terrace, for the princely sum of £6,000!

Sounds cheap now, but back then it seemed like a fortune.
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I've got a new tent...
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Margaret Thatcher wasn't all bad then?
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

If only they were those prices today .
                First mine well and truly stamped on yesterday, looked a place and found that estate agents use, shall we say interesting, lenses when photographing properties, in the pictures they look twice as big as they are when you actually view the place.
                Something tells me this is going to be a bumpy ride .
                Neal

Comment

Tried to convince the missus that one last mod to the truck would be needed before we move, I think she thought I was going to say a tow bar for a trailer to help move, she wasn't impressed when I said a V8 to lug all our stuff about .
                  Neal

Comment

Working...
                  X