yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are old alloys worth? Insurance company want to know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are old alloys worth? Insurance company want to know.

Hi, I have just renewed my insurance and as I've modified the truck I have declared it so they have a few questions.

I'm OK on everything else but they want to know how much my wheels are worth? I'm sure you probably can't see from my avatar picture but they are old Mitsubishi Pajero wheels that have been powder coated white, my spare is the original steel one as it was a narrow body in the old days.

If I put what it would cost to buy them if they did get nicked then it would be a fortune from Mitsubushi but there is zero chance they even make them anymore so they most likely would hike my premium up but if I put £100 and they get nicked then I'm not covered enough to replace them with anything.

What's a good guesstimate for old alloys? They'd probably be the same as standard surf ones?

Also, do I include the cost of tyres?

Thanks,

Ray.
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

I am going to be swapping the alloys on my 3rd gen soon when the weather is dryer and i will have to do a search to find anything close to the ones going on.If i can't find anything then i will guess the value with the tryes on.
    When i declared my 33's on the 15x10's they were happy to take my word on the price of £75 per wheel x 5 and approx £100 per tyre x 5
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
    X