The end is nigh!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end is nigh!!!!!

My poor old truck is in bit's, no bumpers, no sidesteps, no exhaust left, no box's anyway no suspension at the front because I wound it all off and it's sitting on the stops, oh and my tow bars missing and why you ask!
    Well to cut a long story short, I'm waiting for parts, I suspect the Pasty Basher is strolling around what's left of the Beast and running down memory lane, remembering drowning it off road playing in a puddle or perhaps remembering flying past me on the plains with a plaintive cry of noooo braaakes, as he hit a big patch of mud, I gave him a as he passed me by, Pirate Storm, meanwhile, with a big stuck to his face was enjoying the ride .
    Well I'm sorry to say Rich it's time, you have to let it go I know but it's time for me to and give you a wake up call as much as you want but there are a long list of people out there waiting to give the beast's organs a new home, seeing as she had a donor card you cant wait to long or the organs will spoil, so pucker up and get going and no
    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

MMmmn, What tyres DID you have on it? and are you selling them?
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

#### me slobo, what you doing over there? building a new coral reef out of all the tyres?

16" rims with a/t's
      I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
        #### me slobo,
        Maybe passing through next week, I'll call round and check on progress. (and tea)
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

donar parts have already been sent out to several people already.
          Your parts should be with you by Weds Andy you impatient git
          Hopefully everything will be off and the beast will be in a big square cube by the end of the week
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X