Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought i'd better say...

Hi everyone.
    I had £5000 and was looking for a sporty import sports type car, then i saw a Surf pickup and thought Hmm... Fishing/Camping/Summer fun off road... So i did a search on the web for one. Found my new baby, a 1991 Hilux Surf SSXR 2.4TD 94,000KM, for £4000 private sale and shot over to see it that evening. I must say that although i am already looking at getting the cambelt changed in 4000 miles it is definately the best buy i have made in years.
    I have managed to get a bit of time off road since purchase, and intend on doing lots more, but would like to join up with a club to get proper guidance and advice. I think i have found the advice part (this site)

I need to go read some more from the forums... See ya L8r

IBENVIRO
    IBENVIRO: 1991 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X 2.4TD
    Pictures soon...

Hi & welcome aboard the surf express, just tag along at one of our off road days & see what the Surf can do.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Thanks Koi. I need to read the forums and catch up with where you go and times/dates etc. Definately interested in getting muddy and seeing just what both the Surf and I are capable of.
      Right, back to the forums...
      IBENVIRO: 1991 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X 2.4TD
      Pictures soon...

Comment

Being in Oxford , you will not have far to travel for good off roading . There is the Devils Pit , Luton , and a couple of new sites in Reading

Rick
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
        X