TOC (toyota owners club forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOC (toyota owners club forum)

browsing the web last night I stumbled across this forum (TOC), and I have to say it is a complete con!!

They want members to pay £15 subscription JUST TO BE ABLE TO POST IN THE GENERAL SECTION OF THE FORUM!! HA!!

Ive read a post on there about a club meet at Wicksteed Park in the East Midlands, they claim to be one of the biggest owners clubs on the internet, and yet they only have approx 15 members who have said they will go!! Sounds to me like its not as "big" as they claim.

I think here, we ARE the biggest sort of owners club on the web, our web address comes tops with a google search.

On the TOC forum there is a link at the top of the page which says "Hilux Surf Forum", so naturally I clicked it, thinking it would direct me here, I was wrong, it just brought up a load od Ads from google.

Is this forum any way associated with that one? (sister forum etc??)

If the Mods on here dont like me mentioning another forum, then please accept my apoligies.
    Keep On Truckin!

Yeah I came across that too, seemed like a total scam site; but if you type in hilux surf into _any_ search engine and this place is the top answer and rightley so, monumental content and rabid activity.

I paid my dues out of grattitude, this is the top site and will long remain so I believe.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

I'm a member on there, haven't posted anything for about eight months though.
      It's nothing to do with this site.

Comment

deffo not associated with this place
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Working...
        X