Trucfest @ Peterborough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trucfest @ Peterborough

Hi all, this years East of England Truck Fest is next weekend, you can camp from the friday to tuesday for £75, and the ticket price for the day, booked in advance is £15. It is at the Peterborough showground just off the A47, just outside of Leicestershire. Me and a few mates are just going for the day on Monday.

"BigFoot" is making a return to this side of the pond, there are fireworks on saturday night and a live disco/band including, wait for it...... Showaddywaddy!!

I shall upload some pictures of the event next week.

Check here for more details....
    www.truckfest.co.uk

It would be great to see a few other Surf Trucks going, I shall be taking my beast!
    Last edited by ronsarrox; 26 April 2010, 10:36. Reason: added web addy
    Keep On Truckin!

Come and say hello my truck will be on the 4x4 stand.
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

yep and i will be there mending bigfoot if and when nigel breaks it. so come and say hi...........steve get the beers in.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        yep and i will be there mending bigfoot if and when nigel breaks it. so come and say hi...........steve get the beers in.
        Yeah I'll do that. Did you know Luke drove Podzilla at the weekend? Drew has a neck injury and Luke understandably stepped in.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
          Yeah I'll do that. Did you know Luke drove Podzilla at the weekend? Drew has a neck injury and Luke understandably stepped in.
          nope didnt know that,bet luke was like a pig in shite.hows drew hope it wasnt too serious.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

nope didnt know that,bet luke was like a pig in shite.hows drew hope it wasnt too serious.
            Nah he's not too bad he hurt himself zorbing (rolling around in a plastic ball)
            And yes Luke was like that. Its been a long time since he was at the helm of a full size monster truck. He did pretty well though seeing as he did'nt even get a practise.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Nah he's not too bad he hurt himself zorbing (rolling around in a plastic ball)
              And yes Luke was like that. Its been a long time since he was at the helm of a full size monster truck. He did pretty well though seeing as he did'nt even get a practise.
              lol,thats good then,well done to luke,does take a bit of balls strapping yerself into a 1500 hp missile,lol.especially when youve never driven it before.when you getting to peterborough,friday or saturday???
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

lol,thats good then,well done to luke,does take a bit of balls strapping yerself into a 1500 hp missile,lol.especially when youve never driven it before.when you getting to peterborough,friday or saturday???
                Luke wants to go Thursday night but I think I'll leave it till Friday morning. They say you can't get in untill noon Friday. Saying that we aint got our tickets yet
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Luke wants to go Thursday night but I think I'll leave it till Friday morning. They say you can't get in untill noon Friday. Saying that we aint got our tickets yet
                  can you not get them at the gate??????? mine were put by at the gate last year.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

can you not get them at the gate??????? mine were put by at the gate last year.
                    I rang them today and they said they are still sending them out so should get them the next couple of days.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I rang them today and they said they are still sending them out so should get them the next couple of days.
                      ok,well hope you get em in time,think im gonna turn up saturday morning,cant get hold of nigel at the mo so dont know if hes getting there friday or saturday.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Come and say hello my truck will be on the 4x4 stand.
                        I shall pop over and say Hi, is it a general stand, or do have to pre arrange to put a truck on it?

looking forward to seeing "bigfoot", not had the pleasure yet. you mentioned that Nigel will be driving it, is that our very Nigel, aka "KOI"??
                        Keep On Truckin!

Comment

Originally posted by yogigypsy View Post
                          I shall pop over and say Hi, is it a general stand, or do have to pre arrange to put a truck on it?

looking forward to seeing "bigfoot", not had the pleasure yet. you mentioned that Nigel will be driving it, is that our very Nigel, aka "KOI"??
                          lmao..........no not koi,nigel morris,owner of bigfoot and lasupertrux.you cant miss nigel,tall,slim good looking chap. and im short,fat and bald.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by yogigypsy View Post

Nah mate you have to prebook and your well too late now. And no its not Koi. Its Nigel Morris.
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

lmao..........no not koi,nigel morris,owner of bigfoot and lasupertrux.you cant miss nigel,tall,slim good looking chap. and im short,fat and bald.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X