Slight Hiccup there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight Hiccup there

the truck wouldn't start yesterday, i was supposed to pick my mate up to do some plumbing at his sons new house, so he had to pick me up, it was cranking ok but just wouldn't fire, (despite a spray of "comeon for christ sake") ended up flat batterys and stuck it on charge , so i'm thinking all day if it's dead i'll break the bugger for spares, anyway a nice little econimicle motor would be better,
    come home and tryd it and it sprung into life, dunno what that was all about, just attension seeking i guess, or it read my mind
    treated it to a wash today so no spare parts yet
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

I love it when they 'Self heal'
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Some thing like a bad electrical connector?
      When I replaced my 2.4 fuel pump seal (the ones you can do without removing the pump) I forgot to plug that connector back onto the top of the fuel pump. This allowed it to crank over as if nothing was wrong (all dash lights etc) but would not even fire, not even a judder!

Similar thing: I once owned a BMW 325 (old square shape from the 80s), every now and again it would die e.g. if I was parked up with the engine running and wouldn't start again. Turned out one night when it happened (was as if I parked up and switched off) I decided to pop the bonnet, I pulled off a connector on the air monitoring system, plugged it back and that was the last of that problem!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Yeah, i thought it may be an electrical glitch, anyway seem ok now, saved from the knackers yard once more

Comment

which one you or the Truck
          I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
            which one you or the Truck
            Both

Comment

Working...
            X