Never 2 Young 2 Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never 2 Young 2 Learn

My youngest (11) took the SURF out all over the farm, she has been more used to driving the old Rangy but after a few mins she was AWAY, scared me a bit times though as we have a few steep hills and a fishing loch to negotiate but she was BRILL, its good to teach someone so young so many bad habits ! - or was it the other way round ?

FORGOT: Look what she did to the FOG LIGHT !!!! 10/10 for effort.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cockney Surfer; 15 June 2004, 22:06.
    3RD GEN 3.0TD 1996 SSR-X BLUE OVER SILVER

Originally posted by Cockney Surfer
    My youngest (11) took the SURF out all over the farm, she has been more used to driving the old Rangy but after a few mins she was AWAY, scared me a bit times though as we have a few steep hills and a fishing loch to negotiate but she was BRILL, its good to teach someone so young so many bad habits ! - or was it the other way round ?

Excellent start...the fog light is a must. ...if its not gone your not doing the job properly...keep up the good work
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Cockney Surfer

Good one, that put a few to shame now hasn't it, come on hands up who have still got the fog light in place
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

I bent my fog light on the M40.

When the tyre disintegrated it battered the fog light pretty mugh right up inside the bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by rob88
          I bent my fog light on the M40.

When the tyre disintegrated it battered the fog light pretty mugh right up inside the bumper.
          What a bummer...still got mine taped up into the bumper from the off-roading in haslingden. Will have to try to fabricate a bracket and chop into the wires so I can remove it at will!
          Gaz

Comment

A word of warning. I started off driving tractors (age 11), L*andies (age 12) and tipper lorries (carrying grain to the dryer) at 13. It took me 24 lessons, with a driving school, to get rid of all my bad habits when driving on the road. I have never had an on road accident though. Lots of off road ones ..........mostly in car parks
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
            X