flat valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flat valves

i have just been on this site www.extreme4x4ltd.co.uk. look for new tyres and found flat valves and was wondering has any one got a set of them fitted to there surf Ali wheels and how good are they as i am considering getting a set if they fit my wheels off set 8's toyota's

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post
    i have just been on this site www.extreme4x4ltd.co.uk. look for new tyres and found flat valves and was wondering has any one got a set of them fitted to there surf Ali wheels and how good are they as i am considering getting a set if they fit my wheels off set 8's toyota's
    I ran these years ago on a s14a, they are fine as long as you can find the adaptor when you need to air them. I bought them to finish the look of the fancy alloys I ran. As a practical off road mod, it's a gimick imho. I have never had or seen a standard valve snap off
    Brian

Comment

i have had i happen twice once on a landrover the other on scooby pick up the landrover was about 15 years ago in the pick up was about 8or 9 years the pick up was a right pain i the arse as we where out lamping fox and we had to leave it in the field to the next morning as it was a sill jack and i removed the small plank of wood that i keep-ed in the back and the twice it was dam cold
      S S R G is the only way to surf

Comment

i run with motorcycle valves in the rims lots smaller but still easy to air up down ect

Comment

Originally posted by trev1968 View Post
          i run with motorcycle valves in the rims lots smaller but still easy to air up down ect
          thanks for the tip will look in to that one
          S S R G is the only way to surf

Comment

Working...
          X