@ Bushy & Hiroler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    Vince did you get my test earlier about Zoe.I spoke to her and she is ok about tomorrow by 11.30 at the latest and i said you will ring her once you got the trailer.Make sure the trailer hire lot supply the straps aswell to tie the truck down and a winch.Thanks again for everything mate

Test?

Yeah, I got the text cheers.

You forgot to mention numberplate too. Just going out now to take the plate off the caravan.

I'll need your postcode too Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Test?

Yeah, I got the text cheers.

You forgot to mention numberplate too. Just going out now to take the plate off the caravan.

I'll need your postcode too Rich.
      ###### hell the hire companies normally have a blank yellow plate and then use a marker pen for the reg no.

my postcode is tr14 7uh
      Last edited by stormforce; 20 April 2010, 15:19.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        ###### hell the hire companies normally have a blank yellow plate and then use a marker pen for the reg no.

my postcode is no.57 tr14 7uh

I shouldn't need the house number, I just got to look for the only black, lifted Surf in the street with steam rising out of it and a big puddle of oil underneath!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          I shouldn't need the house number, I just got to look for the only black, lifted Surf in the street with steam rising out of it and a big puddle of oil underneath!
          could be worse it could be a burnt out shell by the morning

Comment

Good to see you yesterday again Vince and thanks alot for everything and apologise to Jo for me for taking you away for the day lol.Let me know what i owe and i'll square it up for you.
            Just goes to show what some people will do to help out others.
            Vince did over 400m trip to help me out and you can't ask for a better person and thank him enough

Comment

538miles to be precise!

Happy to help Rich, much better journey on the way home with less weight and hardly any traffic. Got home a 00:05 this morning.
              Will be at Ross's today at 1pm for the Lexus.
              p.s. the trailer lights don't work, so I switched graham's truck sidelights on battery lasted all the way home.

Comment

Did anymore atf leak out on the way home.I said to Rushtinho to contact you when he's ready for the towbar but there's no rush about it yet anyway
                Thanks again Vince

Comment

Yeah, there's another puddle.
                  Going outside in a minute to clear it up, take the towbar off and get the trailer lights working before I go to Brum.
                  Still got 1/4 tank of fuel left by the way, an engine less Surf is so much lighter!!

Comment

hell thats bloomin good milage for the fuel used and with towing aswell.After riding in yours i can't wait to get mine

Comment

OH MY!!!

Well done you two. Your bliimin ace. And does this mean that I can put my (previously on hold) bladder loosening excitement back on to boil.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        OH MY!!!

Well done you two. Your bliimin ace. And does this mean that I can put my (previously on hold) bladder loosening excitement back on to boil.
                        you can dribble as much as you like now Gra and even more this afternoon when Vince collects the Lexus
                        Its Vince you need to thank this time tho Gra as he put him self out to hel me

Comment

Conservatives...will kill old people to save money

labour...will increase taxes to 95% and give all the extra Money to lesbian outreach groups.

Lid-dem...seem very nice on the outside, but you just know that they are going to do something stupid, like let all prisoners out and give them free sweets.

My point is, after vinces efforts, way above and beyond the call of duty....

BUSHWHACKER FOR PM.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            BUSHWHACKER FOR PM.

Thanks, but I'm a bit pushed for time at the moment.

Just got home from Ross's and parking the Lexus next to the patient .

Hey Rich, Sutton Coldfield and back on £60 of unleaded.

Comment

That's even going the long way round!! Was it any shorter on the way back?

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                                That's even going the long way round!! Was it any shorter on the way back?
                                Yeah, it's much easier that way.

Didn't have to babysit in the end either, Craig's sleeping at nanny's.

Comment

Working...
                                X