Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Morr.....

Hi Maurice,

Did we spot you out on the M1 heading in the Dublin direction last night about 8:30? Was it you?

We were in Keith's 2nd gen. It now has 4 spotlights on the roof!

Ciaran

Originally posted by Cmar
    Hi Maurice,

Did we spot you out on the M1 heading in the Dublin direction last night about 8:30? Was it you?

We were in Keith's 2nd gen. It now has 4 spotlights on the roof!

Ciaran
    Wasn't me, I was working!
    It may have been one I often spot though, usually travels from M1 to M50 to N3. looks same as mine, 96, blue/silver, but its an 'X' and usually has a roof box.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Yeah, he had a set of fog on his as well, that's why I thought it was you!
      No roof box on it though.

Comment

Naughty, mitchin' off work again Maurice!
        Derek :
        1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
        [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
          Naughty, mitchin' off work again Maurice!
          Would'nt mind if I was but I'd only have been mitchin from meself! Airport job from 7:30ish to 3:30ish, after that its nixer time, so when I say I was workin, I was stuck in my 'puter room wading thru a heap of pc's I have in for repair, mainly due to viruses, Will people never learn! Took another laptop in last nite and same again, full of spyware and once again the Sasser worm. Still plenty of work for me
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
          X