Anyone in Dunmow, Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Dunmow, Essex

Anyone live here Dunmow, Essex that could possible pick up something for me if required.

How difficult would a Surf train to Dieselweasel in London or Blackpoolsparks in eh Blackpool be?
    Brian

I go through there every weekday. Where in London is Dieselweasel ?

Comment

I'm going to Harlow tomorrow, its not out the way to visit Jess on the way home. (isnt he in Hemel? ) if not where abouts in London?
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
        I go through there every weekday. Where in London is Dieselweasel ?
        Excellent mate : Could you pick up a tube bender for me, it will be in a steel box about 1000mm x300mm x300mm weight about 50kg.

It will be cash on collection I can paypal you the money in advance.

Tony I think you are correct about location for Jess I will post up a request to him.
        Last edited by yoshie; 13 April 2010, 11:57.
        Brian

Comment

Yes I'm in Hemel Hempstead Brian ....

ya got PM !!

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Excellent mate : Could you pick up a tube bender for me, it will be in a steel box about 1000mm x300mm x300mm weight about 50kg.

It will be cash on collection I can paypal you the money in advance.

Tony I think you are correct about location for Jess I will post up a request to him.

Yep can pick it up no problem (evenings around 6.30pm or mornings around 6.20am) - a shame Tony ain't in Harlow later in the week as I drive past there every morning at 7ish on the m11, and can be there around 4.30pm if need be.

I can take it to Romford if someone can pick up from there weekdays, or keep it near Stansted airport and meet someone there in the evenings (after 7pm)

Rob.

Comment

Yep can pick it up no problem (evenings around 6.30pm or mornings around 6.20am) - a shame Tony ain't in Harlow later in the week as I drive past there every morning at 7ish on the m11, and can be there around 4.30pm if need be.

I can take it to Romford if someone can pick up from there weekdays, or keep it near Stansted airport and meet someone there in the evenings (after 7pm)

Rob.
              Perfect mate can you post up or email me your paypal account name

to; bmck1@tiscali. co. uk {minus the spaces}
              Brian

Comment

email sent.

Comment

email sent.
                  Rob email replied address and number included.
                  Money sent via paypal.

Thanks very much for your help mate, one I owe you.
                  Brian

Comment

Keep me posted Rob, when ya got ya mitts on Yoshie's gear !!

Jess

"Cos short cuts cost more in the long run"
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

All picked up and safe with me. Do you want some pics of it or have you seen decent pics ?

Rob.

Comment

All picked up and safe with me. Do you want some pics of it or have you seen decent pics ?

Rob.

Great Rob thanks a lot mate. Pics wont be needed mate I spoke with the fella and took a punt on it.

Jess any chance we could organise a surf train from Rob to you. Is there anyone between you two that could help bridge the 50 odd mile gap?
                        Brian

Comment

It looks decent enough - proper old school build quality so should be good. The bloke said could you ring him to let him know you're happy with it when you get it.

If the Essex outing happens evildwarf might be up from South Woodford (E18) so may be able to get it down into London for you. If not then I work in Romford so could keep it there for you.

Rob.

Comment

It looks decent enough - proper old school build quality so should be good. The bloke said could you ring him to let him know you're happy with it when you get it.

If the Essex outing happens evildwarf might be up from South Woodford (E18) so may be able to get it down into London for you. If not then I work in Romford so could keep it there for you.

Rob.
                            Thanks mate, I just need to work out how to get it to Hemel for Jess before May 22nd, as he is heading up here for our May weekend event.
                            Brian

Comment

I can get it to Cheshunt which is a bit closer to DiezelW..

Comment

Working...
                              X