Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
    i have gone for 30/9.5/15 narrow section kl71's
    Them tryes you have on are better than what I have, I managed chapel steps with my'n, btw want a lift to response 4x4 this thursday btw?

Oh and did I mention 4x4 response at the town house in Llandudno this thursday about 19:30 hours?

Sorry thread hi-jack :P

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
      Them tryes you have on are better than what I have, I managed chapel steps with my'n, btw want a lift to response 4x4 this thursday btw?

Oh and did I mention 4x4 response at the town house in Llandudno this thursday about 19:30 hours?

peace
      cal
      It's the general section mate, thread hi-jacks go with the teritory
      Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
        It's a bit ironic but I quite like finding bits and pieces that need sorting on this truck, it's the only vehicle I've had that I've "wanted" to work on, not sure I'd have the same passion with many other vehicles (other than my bike).
        "lame rover fixeruppery"
        surf's and motorbikes are the only ones i get joy out of.

Originally posted by Calos View Post

peace
        cal

thread hijacking is my middle name, i'll be ok for a lift to RESPONCE 4X4 WALES monthly meet at LLANDUDNO'S TOWN HOUSE PUB on this the third thursday of the month at 7.30 ish...........
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I just removed two billet wheel spacers and launch them down the field.
          Alan had the truck away camping for the weekend. Two of the spacers nuts worked loose and sheared two hub studs.

My fault for not taking those shitty things off when I got the truck. I would never run spacers on my daily driver, mud toy fine but not something doing miles.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            I just removed two billet wheel spacers and launch them down the field.
            Alan had the truck away camping for the weekend. Two of the spacers nuts worked loose and sheared two hub studs.

My fault for not taking those shitty things off when I got the truck. I would never run spacers on my daily driver, mud toy fine but not something doing miles.
            I must admit I always check the nuts to make sure they haven't come loose when I check my tyre pressures but I'd never actually taken the wheels off, at least now I'll be able to take them off easily to check the spacers as well.

You've got me thinking now , in theory at least, since the spacer fits to the front disc and rear drum and around the hub (unless changing these parts) there's not much reason to take them off so would it be worth putting a dab of locktight or lockright, what ever it's called, the blue nylon type stuff, onto the end of the thread on the hub studs???
            Neal

Comment

From the sounds of this thread im not gunna bother with the spacers when i get the wheels refurbed, they seem more hassle than they are worth.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
              X