got here at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got here at last

its a long old haul to hull with a caravan behind but got here this morning straight into a 5 hour course to renew my cross country pipeline ticket, after that the paperwork side of things then set the caravan up. I feel cream crackered now
    off to pick my truck up tomorrow then its just a case of starting work.
    they had their long weekend last week so I have a 5 week stint here

Originally posted by cfrizzy View Post
    its a long old haul to hull with a caravan behind but got here this morning straight into a 5 hour course to renew my cross country pipeline ticket, after that the paperwork side of things then set the caravan up. I feel cream crackered now
    off to pick my truck up tomorrow then its just a case of starting work.
    they had their long weekend last week so I have a 5 week stint here
    Good luck then mate, hopefully the stint will fly past for you.
    Neal

Comment

Where you camping at ? I'm at Humber bridge (north side) in the morning then on to Market Weighton
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        Where you camping at ? I'm at Humber bridge (north side) in the morning then on to Market Weighton
        I am at a farm called dove cote farm patrington, its very handy for where the yard is

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
          Good luck then mate, hopefully the stint will fly past for you.
          yeh chears for that I want the job to last as long as possible but should be finished by september at the latest

Comment

Wow sunbathing at Withernsea for you Mate !

Comment

Wow sunbathing at Withernsea for you Mate !
              oooh no not for a while its tooo cold besides I would scare the natives

Comment

Well hope all goes well Mate will try and get over asap but you are well sited with plenty to see around you, and not too far away from the city lights !

Comment

Well hope all goes well Mate will try and get over asap but you are well sited with plenty to see around you, and not too far away from the city lights !
                  aye that would be good will have to see what if anything is on this sunday or i might just go for a bit of an explore.
                  there seems to be a few surfs round here where I am, there must be some green lanes round here aswell

Comment

just be careful on the dunes near Spurn point, the locals don't like off roaders, mostly National trust people etc but plenty of lanes inland

Comment

just be careful on the dunes near Spurn point, the locals don't like off roaders, mostly National trust people etc but plenty of lanes inland
                      sound job will have to have a bit of a run out one sunday if any fellow surfers from round here want to meet up and go for a spin

Comment

Working...
                      X