Originally posted by pops View Post
    dont you just love this forum

Only when I'm appreciated.

Comment

Mr

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
      thats why we are here,

BTW
      i spent 10mins crawling thru the contents of our bin to find that packageing
      well i thankyou from the bottom of my heart and if your coming to Avalanche in july a beer has your name on it
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
        well i thankyou from the bottom of my heart and if your coming to Avalanche in july a beer has your name on it
        provideing you dont do the chicken and mackesons stunt again i may come along
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Mr

provideing you dont do the chicken and mackesons stunt again i may come along
          that was not me that was Mark g8awowas bit strange tho, lol
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

That's the exact one I got from halfrauds too John, the box lists a lot of toyota vehicals from mr2 to the 4 runner I went in with the bits left over from the one I had and tried it out for size before someone offerd to help me.

You may have to cross wire the blue with white stripes to get the arial relay to kick in I did on my'n but lets see that head sorted first

peace
            cal
            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

head first, sounds next.

just been over to abergele to winch a few trees out, had my disco draged by the tree !!!!

is Nik on call tonight? as there is a massive gorse fire up the mountain at the back of mine and there is already 2 fire tenders there....
              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                typical fecking halfrauds chav,they know feck all.i dont know why they bother giving them feckin jobs.
                get back in there n complain like he raped you what sell you a cd player and just give you that shit i would be his last day with ripofffords if i had anything to do with it
                S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

head first, sounds next.

just been over to abergele to winch a few trees out, had my disco draged by the tree !!!!

is Nik on call tonight? as there is a massive gorse fire up the mountain at the back of mine and there is already 2 fire tenders there....
                  was it not a controlled burn on a grouse moor i saw 3 an the a 66 on the way to hull and 4 on the m62 its that tine of the year when the game keeper's play with fire
                  S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
                  X